can't add cards to inventory

hi there i deleted my inventory the way you suggested but now i can't add any cards to get my inventory up to date i search the card in question and the only options it's giving me is tout & tin i have no idea what to do right now and it's getting very frutrating can you please help

Should be showing an icon that is white and blue that says add to your inventory on the left hand side
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

read this tutorial on adding cards:
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ventory-on-SCF
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

ThanKs for the tutorial!-i am new and would really like to be much more active in selling/buying/trading cards this year!-(once i get my scanner working in about a month or so)-any other general tips for a newbie who wants to really become active to the point where he can make a living out of it?-how feasible is it?-thank you.

Making a living out of it take a lot of knowledge of the market and I do not think a person new to it will suceed. We could give advice but my main advice is do not expect to live from it until you really understand the card market and this is not something you will learn out of a few post. Most who try, do not succeed. Crads tend to lose value over time and either you buy cards really low and sell high and this can only work for certain set/players or buy case and sell while a product is hot.

I am in card collecting for the fun of collecting and I do not consider cards as a investement. To me it's a hobby where I spend money...
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect