Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Forgot to Collect 09-10 Champ's Wonders of the world 389-416 - Need em' all

While looking through someone's tradelist, I started looking through my old binder of Champ's minis and I had collected. I've always through of picking up extras of the minis for m tradelist because they look so neat. Imagine my surprise when I found out that I forgot to collect all of the 'Wonders of the World' from 09-10.

Sooo.... new wantlist. I need all of these guys:

2009-10 Champ's

Wonders of the World: 389 (Great Pyramid of Giza), 390 (Hanging Gardens of Babylon), 391 (Statue of Zeus at Olympia), 392 (Temple of Artemis at Ephesus), 393 (Mausoleum at Halicarnassus), 394 (Colossus of Rhodes), 395 (Lighthouse of Alexandria), 396 (Chichen Itza), 397 (Christ the Redeemer), 398 (Colosseum), 399 (Great Wall of China), 400 (Machu Picchu), 401 (Petra), 402 (Taj Mahal), 403 (Grand Canyon), 404 (Great Barrier Reef), 405 (Harbour of Rio de Janeiro), 406 (Mount Everest), 407 (Aurora), 408 (Parcutin Volcano), 409 (Victoria Falls), 410 (Palau), 411 (Belize Barrier Reef), 412 (Great Barrier Reef), 413 (Deep-Sea Vents), 414 (Galpagos Islands), 415 (Lake Baikal), 416 (Northern Red Sea)

(possibly pending on 389).

What kinds of trades are good?
    • Large lots are always good
    • You have a bunch, but want to trade up? Let me know what you like and maybe we can strike a deal
    • You only have one insert, but want something more valuable from my trade list. Send me a PM, maybe you have another thing from your tradelist that I want.
    • You only have one insert, but are afraid of postage costs. I am also happy to trade with PWE
    • I can send CC, or $$ if all else fails

I will update the list as they are being acquired.

Cheers,
    reoddai

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

hey there just an off the wall
    quick question-
    do you need any card sheets-to put the mini cards in??

or mini top loaders..
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

have 389 and 399 for you

lmk if you need em and there yours
    (we can discuss trade)

jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey there just an off the wall
    quick question-
    do you need any card sheets-to put the mini cards in??

or mini top loaders..

Thank you for asking this very considerate question. I honestly think that the minis display way better in the 15 pocket pages like the ones I think you are talking about. I bought about 50 pages a few years ago and I'm still filling them up. However, I only have 21 extras, 2 of which will go to these twenty eight inserts that I need. So, long term, I will probably need some more. If you have the UltraPro platinum pats 5266150; 5312507 USA, I would be interested in more. Feel free to drop me a line if you have these and want to work out a deal.

have 389 and 399 for you

lmk if you need em and there yours
    (we can discuss trade)

jim

I'll drop you a PM.

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

yep thats what they say on the sheet
    i bought a box of them awhile back
    and i got over 40-sheets left..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Up. I'm pretty sure that the list above is still up to date. Its been a while since I checked.

cheers,
    reoddai