Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah you are right pod, but this arguement will never die, some people sell for a hobby and other sell for a business, I, in no way are not condoning $6 to mail 40 cards but are you mailing them in top loaders because how much does 40 top loaders cost about 3.20 and figure about $2 to ship them them and mailers and a little time. I could actually justify the $6 charge, you see what I am saying. and that is based on top loaders costing .08 per. as I pay $2 for 25. now if you mail in a 50 ct box then yeah it will be a little less, as I don't know how you ship and how they ship. If I am selling for a profit/business then I will mark up everything at least 1.5% and really don't care if I just get 1 bid. if for a hobby then I just to make some money to buy more stuff like selling my extras so I can get somethings I want. I am a prospector first and then a collector and you have to keep them separate or you will go broke.

Do that make any sense?

SCF Rewards

Gioperation. You make a good point there.

But when people sell a lot of cards (say 40-card lot); it's not usually sent in top loaders individually. Most likely, it's just encased in oversized cardboard, safely placed into USPS Priority Mail, and then mailed for that $3.95 fee. Resulting in a $2.05 "handling" fee

SCF Rewards
    Country

well not really $2.05 handling if you really think about it, like I always say handling is a lot of different things like the time to get it to the Post Office, you got gas to and from the PO, you got your time which most people never put value on. You also have printer ink and paper, the boxes if they don't know they can get them for free, they are a bunch of things that when you are running a business, most people never take into consideration and that is why 80% of business go out of business in the first year, because the don't understand, nor put a value of time, so really they are losing money on the products they sell no matter if they make a profit on the item.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123