Thread: 2012 Sets FT/FS

2012 Sets FT/FS

Have a four row box full of parallels, SPs, #d, and minis from products from 2012 that I would like to clear out. Have A&G, Gypsy Queen, Topps 1,2, and Update, Heritage, Finest, Chrome, Archives, and Mini Exclusives. Let me know what you might be interested in whether it be set needs, teams, players, etc. and I will do my best to put something together for you. I have needs from most of these sets as well. Let me know what you are looking for here or in a PM. Thanks!
    Currently in the hospital with my father until 12/12 with limited internet access. Will be completing trades when I return.
    ***Need 2012 A&G Guys in Hats and Fashionable Ladies***
    Currently Job Prospecting, give me some leeway on shipping time. Thanks!
    Hidden Content

Do you have anything on my wantlist? I can can you anything from my tradelist for them, thanks!
    COLLECTING YASIEL PUIG & 2013 TOPPS UPDATE EMERALDS! 322/330 = 97.5%
    Hidden Content <<<CLICK ME>>> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Didn't find anything from your wantlist. Don't have much for regular Topps. Just a bunch of inserts.
    Currently in the hospital with my father until 12/12 with limited internet access. Will be completing trades when I return.
    Hidden Content

Do you have any of the 2012 heritage image swap variations? specifically 186 - Mauer, 483 - Stanton or 489 Bautista?

Just have Hamilton.
    Hidden Content

Do you have any 2012 Topps Update inserts and do you have any 2012 Topps Gold Boarders #ed/2012?

The only update inserts I have are the minis. I do have some regular Topps inserts as well as about 15-20 golds.
    Hidden Content