Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Show & Tell Contest 5.0 - Week 6!

For more information and rules about this contest, please see this thread.

The theme for this week is: Best short printed card (all cards numbered to 25 and under admissible)

The theme will run from today until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, Dec. 22nd, 2012

General Rules

1. You MUST post a new scan/picture of your card with your handwritten ID next to it in this thread.
    2. Only one submission per member per week.
    3. A card can only be submitted ONCE throughout the whole contest, so choose wisely.
    4. If you make a mistake, do NOT edit your post! Instead, create a new one, or your entry for the week will be disqualified. No exceptions.

Good luck!

The winner of last weeks Show & Tell Contest is cujofan2000, who will receive 25cc and 2 points in the overall standings! Second place goes to scottkoz20, who will receive 1 point in the standings.
    Last edited by aweeks; 12-23-2012 at 03:30 PM.

There are short prints... and then there are McDonald's short prints. This was by far the toughest non 1/1 I've ever acquired, so it only makes sense I show it in the short print week. Love that it has a nice swatch of the whale's eye from the Canucks logo!

Hidden Content

Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    02-03 BAP Sig Series Team Quad TQ14 x/10

Collecting Lord Stanley's Mug - master set progress. Main Set: 98.9% ... Gold Parallels: 87.4%

Bonjour! Don't want to hurt my chances by showing the guy on the back!

The Yzerman... not that it matters, since I'm not officially in it anyway.. ha ha

Hidden Content
    Website (lots for sale!) - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)
    eBay ID - phildo37

Let's try this one - only 1 around...

Looking for: Panini Prime Colors - Salming, Dionne, Bure, Trottier and Neely
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Collecting: Crosby, Malkin & Jeff Hoggan
    Newest PC Player: Nick Holden (Blue Jackets)

Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang1 View Post

You out bid me on that thing by...........a lot, sir. AWESOME card.

2000-01
    Upper Deck MVP - Peter Forsberg - Game-Used Baby-Doll Autograph, Hand-Numbered #3/4

This card is Uber Scarce !!!

Should probably not include 1/1's.. lol. There's just too many of the things nowadays. It's seems more rare to have a /4 than a 1/1.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs, 07/08 Heroes and Prospects +3-color GUJ pieces, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

Wow... some beautiful cards posted already!

Anyone have any more for us to see??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast