eBay Bucks Bonus Offer Promo?

Does anybody know if they're running a special promo of some sort on eBay regarding the eBay Bucks?

I was looking at a Pacioretty card presently listed for a penny and it says that I could win $10 for winning the auction. Surprise! LOL
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

I believe its if you use the Bill me Later option.
    Looking for Stamkos, Kane and Toews Cards

Hidden Content

Its the Bill me later program. I used it and got $10 and paid off the bill me later the next day and will probally never use it again. I suggest you do it and pay it off the next day so you dont forget about it. Its like a credit card miss payment day and get charged more.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

No kidding. So instead of clicking the Pay Now button you hit the other one, wait a few minutes, and score 10 bucks? Sign me up for that! LOL
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    No kidding. So instead of clicking the Pay Now button you hit the other one, wait a few minutes, and score 10 bucks? Sign me up for that! LOL

I think you can only get $10 extra ebay bucks the first time you use it, any time after that its the same amount you would normally get.
    Looking for Stamkos, Kane and Toews Cards

Hidden Content

Did this expire? I saw it throughout the day but didn't buy anything, and now I don't see the bonus anymore. Oh well, I should stop spending anyways haha
    I collect:
    Jordan Eberle(Hidden Content ),Gagner,Price,and current Oilers!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I dunno , I just bought a card for 2.50 and paid with my paypal balance and got the 10 ebay bucks right away
    Hidden Content

Bucket Hidden Content
    My Ebay auctions : Hidden Content
    1 $ off shipping to SCF members