Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Thepoloman88's Items on eBay

okay i'll bite.. $60.00 PP Dlvd?

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you would like to entertain offers please email me all of the facts and photos to JC at NewEnglandRealty.Net

With proper paperwork and provenance/match, I have paid over 25. If its lacking some of these I would be the 5-10 range. If you know exactly where it came from that's great, because just about every TB I have seen has been a forgery. The Pats have a very strict policy about releasing Jerseys to the public.
    Thanks
    Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Scoobman, I've sent you an email with all the information you'll need on this

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123