Poll: IF THERE WAS A BOOK BASED ON THE 1955 TOPPS ALL-AMERICAN FOOTBALL SET BUY OR NOT BUY

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Post 1955 topps all-american set stories behind the famous set

Greetings:
    I am conducting this poll to see if I can convince a writer whom I met recently to take on a project he showed me he is in the works of. What is it you ask well he has a complete set of the 1955 Topps All-American cards and well he has compiled some great intresting stuff like photos of the players when they played from this famous set. As well on what they did after they made their mark in this landmark set. For example one of cards is Clarence 'Biggie' Munn, he played for the Minnesota Golden Gophers and then once he finished playing he became a winning coach at Michigan State University and led them to 2 NCAA Titles in the 1950s and later Michigan State named their Ice Hockey rink after him. So I ask all the football collectors please take part in this poll I like to see this book made cause these stories need to be told about these men behind the cards. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from alot of you as well and please leave some comments too on what you think of this set.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.

S.R.'75

Hidden Content

I say no just because I wouldn't buy the book....I'd read the article if it was online though
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content