Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i hope they both get it also. im pretty sure they will, but they press will be all about who breaks it first and who sets the new record. i think it would be awesome if they both broke it on the same day and both ended the season with 25 sacks each. co-owners of the new sack record lol. bet it would stand for a while unless one of them broke it again
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

as a texans fan, i would love to see watt win it, but I would be fine with either as long as strahan's name isn't at the top of the list anymore.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

This guy is a beast and should have no issues breaking it.

Ouch hating an Strahan.

Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    as a texans fan, i would love to see watt win it, but I would be fine with either as long as strahan's name isn't at the top of the list anymore.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Ouch hating an Strahan.
    sad thing is, i actually like strahan just hate the way he broke the record.

Ahh yes the Brett favre slide down.It was very weak but Strahan had a massive season that year

Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    sad thing is, i actually like strahan just hate the way he broke the record.
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Von Miller has Brandon Weeden and Ricky Stanzi left...He could do it too if they play him!!

Love em both, so im pushing for either one! Little more partial to watt since he went to midwest school even though I loathe WIS! Go Illini!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Ahh yes the Brett favre slide down.It was very weak but Strahan had a massive season that year
    he did, but can you imagine any other big record being broken like that? What if the rushing td record was set while a linebacker stood still so a rb could go past him for the record. Or a pitcher throwing a softball pitch to a hitter so he can break the HR record. There are just some things that show a big lack of integrity for the game. Like I said, I like the guy, just don't think he should have the record.

Looks like Strahan remains king
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast