Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ledeuxieme's Items on eBay

12/13 ITG History of Hockey Box Break + REVIEW!

Just reviewed the (apparently very controversial in terms of value) ITG Heroes of Hockey! Check it out here:

http://thecardboardreview.blogspot.c...ey-review.html

here is me breaking my box of the stuff:

if you want to skip the video, here are my hits!

someone is selling their 1/1 version of the original art card for almost $4000 CAD. if you want it i'd be willing to sell it to you for much less! lmk!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

Nice video break and review.

It seems very risky for essentially $50 a card. I'm confused, looked at some completed ebay sales from this box and they have products from UD as well? I guess I could review the product review but I'm sure someone here can chime in.

But congrats on that 1 of 1. Because of the player you do have a chance to get some of your $$ back.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See 1967Leafsfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Congratulation! That is a huge 1/1 hit on the Henderson stick card. Arguably, that might be the biggest goal in the history of hockey, I know it's the biggest in Canadian history by a longshot. The artwork on that is beautiful. You should get a nice payday should you decide to sell it. Can't remember who's hugging Henderson in the picture. I wanted to say it's Phil Esposito, as he was on the ice, but I'm pretty sure it is Yvon Cournoyer. I think he wore 12, and Espo wore 7. The PSA auto card of Miroslav Frycer (pronounced Freecher) is someone I remember back in the day. The other two cards are bleh, so good job you hit the 1/1. Thanks for sharing!

Henderson Goal Video:
    Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 12-17-2012 at 04:57 AM.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Glad you got that heat otherwise you would have been stuck with wanting more as you said with the first three hits. Congrats!!

D
    O
    N

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

Nice Henderson. That other stuff is shameful, hand packed from the garbage bin.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

can anyone explain to me why three different Paul Hendersons of the exact same card are all 1/1? Very nice hit btw, just curious how they can call all the same cards 1/1s

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ledeuxieme's Items on eBay

can anyone explain to me why three different Paul Hendersons of the exact same card are all 1/1? Very nice hit btw, just curious how they can call all the same cards 1/1s

I believe there are 10 original art cards of each picture. Each feature the same image but are not 'exactly' the same due to being hand drawn. This is opposed to the printed versions numbered to 10 and 40.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

oh so they are actually 100% done by hand and not drawn hey? well that clarifies lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See westey13's Items on eBay

Interested in the El Nino card, check my bucket and let me know