Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (19)
    Country
    See jester240's Items on eBay

Jimmy Carson. He wasn't a one year wonder but a couple of great years that would have sky rocketed a rookie card before his decline.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Add Doug Wickenheizer to the all time never was list

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sergei Nemchinov played top-line minutes for a while and I recall his '91-92 UD RC at $2.00 which was exciting stuff bc I had like 12 of them. Little did I know that every other hockey card collector did too. Blaine Lacher was a flash in the pan as was Jim Carey Net Detective, both already mentioned.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jonathan Cheechoo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

His cards were never worth anything...but how 'bout Kjell Dhalin?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a fantasy find/bust he was.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

while your at it might as well throw Scott Gomez and wade redden and Sheldon souray in the mix as well lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gomez was solid his entire Devils tenure. Not really a one year wonder

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

The first redemption card I ever pulled was in 93/94 Score for an Alexandre Daigle. I think the odds were 1:80 packs to pull one but I thought I hit the rarest card ever when I pulled one.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Quite fun to see that someone used one of my replies from an another thread to launching a new thread...

Oh yes.
    I collected like crazy with Blaine Lacher already at early 1995 as my 2nd & 3rd PC-player ever because I started Lacher together with Jim Carey at same time! Lacher was crazy hot but was felling down like an pancake brutally during his horrible 95-playoff performance and couldn't bouncing back his golden glory he had at start of his career and gave up very early at 96-97 season.

Jim Carey was a two-season-hit-wonder-goalie (2nd finalist for Vezina in 95, won Vezina in 96, 2nd all-star team 95, 1st all-star team 96 now thas amazing!)

Steve Mason appears to be the best example as a one.hit-wonder player for now who're still active.

Many goalies tend sto have his best seasons as rookie or sophomore but many of those goalies did ended up with a very stellar career. R.Hextall, D.Puppa, J.Carey, B.Lacher, S.Mason, T.Esposito, A.Raycroft, T.Kidd, F.Potvin are some goalies I could come who had career best as rookie or sophomore.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast