Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

I've never seen you make a poi t that didn't include an insult at veg, me, alex or some mix of the three. I can take accusations just fine. I look at who's making it and decide if it's worthwhile. Since all you you really do is insult three people here, no accusation from you is worth my time. If you come up with an opinion instead of random insults, let me know. I won't be holding my breath though.

Oh, and to anyone who understands this, remember when I said I wouldn't point fingers?

i have gone out of my way to never even respond to alex's posts, much less insult him and i mostly only interact with you when you have jumped into something i have said to veggie. feel free to find me any instance of you interacting with me with a productive post instead of just a reactive attack. if you weren't allowed to respond to me without condescension then you wouldn't have anything to write. I will save everyone the trouble, and resume my exodus from the P&R forum.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

See the lack of trading cards has our folks hot under the collar.Where is the holiday spirit.Or maybe there should be a site created just for the politics and religion section and the crusade can be carried on there.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

i have gone out of my way to never even respond to alex's posts, much less insult him and i mostly only interact with you when you have jumped into something i have said to veggie. feel free to find me any instance of you interacting with me with a productive post instead of just a reactive attack. if you weren't allowed to respond to me without condescension then you wouldn't have anything to write. I will save everyone the trouble, and resume my exodus from the P&R forum.

The hatred I would have to wade through reading your posts is not something I wish to go through again. You come in, insult, and leave. No surprise you're doing it yet AGAIN.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

C'mon Ensberg don't leave..........we need to have some differing points of view. I am neither Republican nor Democrat, I think the media stinks, no matter which side you fall on.....I agree that in most cases I disagree with the posters above (Wickabee, Veg, Alex, etc) but isn't that the point of this part of the forum to trade ideas and whatnot?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yes debate is great and it is nice to see some different views

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

There's a difference between disagreement and useless insults. I don't know what ensberg's views are, except that if veg says something, ensberg is going to call him racist.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

There's a difference between disagreement and useless insults. I don't know what ensberg's views are, except that if veg says something, ensberg is going to call him racist.

do you read anything that veggie writes??? This entire thread is him saying that conservatives are so racist I'm sure they will find a way to blame the black guy who was murdered. How is what I am doing a useless insult but what he is doing is defendable? Veggie who claims all people who vote republican are racists and doing a disservice to the country. I think you must be the only person on here who doesn't see that veggie is racist and that it spews from everything he types. Just because I call him on it doesn't make me the bad guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

do you read anything that veggie writes??? This entire thread is him saying that conservatives are so racist I'm sure they will find a way to blame the black guy who was murdered. How is what I am doing a useless insult but what he is doing is defendable? Veggie who claims all people who vote republican are racists and doing a disservice to the country. I think you must be the only person on here who doesn't see that veggie is racist and that it spews from everything he types. Just because I call him on it doesn't make me the bad guy.

I never said that they are all racists but I do wonder about their alterior motive. You have every legal right to vote as you see fit and I support and defend your right as a free man to vote for the man/woman that you see fit. However if you bring your political leanings on P&R just like I do not get mad when others critique then just like you do mines. On the cool though I don't want any of you conservatives to leave because it makes for interesting banter on here.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Bad guy? No. Hypocrite? HUGE!

but have some decorum and end this. Give an opinion that isn't "I don't like you" and actually contribute. That's all I want. Quite frankly, the part about you calling the black guy you follow around and insult "racist" could be seen as ironic.

I'm not saying it is, but it could be seen that way...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Also I do not have a problem with Emsberg I just adamately disagree with his choice of political canidates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12