Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Added a Patch only and UofM section to bucket anybody want to trade........

Just added more patches to both of these folders in my bucket. Steelers patches, Nice Mike Hart UofM patch and many more. Check it out and let me know. Pm works best.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

i like the century stars hines ward jersey....cmb and my chrome list..both in my sig

Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    i like the century stars hines ward jersey....cmb and my chrome list..both in my sig
    Like the Broyles chrome jersey. Do you have any other Lions, I thought I saw some on the list that were not in your bucket of chrome. Let me know.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    Interested in some of your cards. Check my bucket.

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/akaus21/
    I have the Lions cards you got in your bucket unless you have some not pictured.
    I can use the RG3 and Luck RC's also. Let me know what you like of mine and we can work us out another trade.

bump

Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    I have the Lions cards you got in your bucket unless you have some not pictured.
    I can use the RG3 and Luck RC's also. Let me know what you like of mine and we can work us out another trade.
    Interested in your Hines Ward jersey, Eli Captain Patch, and AP jersey card. Let me know what we can do.

bump

You need Ryan Broyles Triple Threads JSY Auto /99?
    Collecting any and all Oakland Raiders and Winnipeg Jets - Current or Former, just need to be wearing their logo on the card!

Quote Originally Posted by daggsy87 View Post
    You need Ryan Broyles Triple Threads JSY Auto /99?
    Were you holding out on me from the last trade? Just kidding my friend yes I can use it for sure. Do I got something you need?
    Let me know, Robert

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast