Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i have a patrick willis pull out auto,drew brees epix letter auto.

do you have scans?
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

no i dont.i cant even get in to peoples buckets.my boy gave my computer a virus.

I would need to see the brees, some of those are hard to read, I would need to see it.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

i went and looked on ebay.i only seen one of the 2010 epix who dat brees letter auto.i know the wills bv is 60,the brees autos are going out of sight.

Quote Originally Posted by chibearsrule View Post
    would ya do von, aj and thomas for dalton and martin?
    just want the Doug martin for PC....only thought i ask on the Dalton to see what it would cost me to get it.....already have a 2-clr crown in my tradebait. My 1st trade offer is still on the table:

u get:
    Von Miller Crown 3-clr patch auto for Doug martin Prime Sigs AU/199.......post it if u agree. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

acjc1981- is the auto on the brees clear?
    Hidden Content

jrs865- sorry, Have to pass.
    Hidden Content

Doug Martin panini prime sigs auto /199
    Arian Foster ud draft auto vhtg

Cmb for those 2.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Check out my bears game used and patch cards (separate folders) and let me know if we can do anything on the two Broyles cards.

ryan broyles platinum 2 color jumbo patch auto
    http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture006.jpg
    http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...1380672791.jpg
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast