How does everybody display there cards??

I want to put my favorites up as like a poster but don't know how I want to do it... So how has everyone done it?? Pics would be great
    -looking for McNabb mainly have 100gu/13auto/2 1/1
    -eagles autos/gu
    -chrome rc refractors
    Hidden Content auto gu Hidden Content LOW

Here are a few pictures from my man cave that show some displayed cards. I framed all of them myself...

Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Wow those are some nice displays
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content : Henrik Lundqvist Collection
    Hidden Content : Eli Manning Collection

Hidden Content

Up
    -looking for McNabb mainly have 100gu/13auto/2 1/1
    -eagles autos/gu
    -chrome rc refractors
    Hidden Content auto gu Hidden Content LOW

I put some of my Reggie White game used cards on the wall inside a baseball bat case that I bought from Michaels. I sit the cards on top of plastic easels you buy at a dollar store (5 inch ones work best). it has a fold-up glass door that makes it easy to swap me out and keep them in their plastic card cases
    Super Collecting Reggie White - 1081/1559 and growing!
    Photobucket Hidden Content
    Also looking for 2008 Donruss Threads Football and vintage Packers cards

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Here are a few pictures from my man cave that show some displayed cards. I framed all of them myself...

I like the frame around the card page...second pic from the last...did you make that frame?
    Hidden Content <- my wants
    most anything I have more than 1 of in my SCF inventory is FT...PM me for info
    Always looking to add to these team collections: Toronto Maple Leafs; Pittsburgh Steelers; Cincinnati Reds; Notre Dame; Team Sweden Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by NFLFan92 View Post
    I put some of my Reggie White game used cards on the wall inside a baseball bat case that I bought from Michaels. I sit the cards on top of plastic easels you buy at a dollar store (5 inch ones work best). it has a fold-up glass door that makes it easy to swap me out and keep them in their plastic card cases
    That is a great idea! Will keep this in mind...
    Always looking to add to these team collections: Toronto Maple Leafs; Pittsburgh Steelers; Cincinnati Reds; Notre Dame; Team Sweden Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by xpucksx View Post
    I like the frame around the card page...second pic from the last...did you make that frame?
    Nope, it's actually not even a page. It's one of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-ULTRA-PRO-...item27bb18388c
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    ah ha...I will be investing in some of those...