Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    I'd be in for another couple of spots too, but I would like to see the checklist before team drafting if possible.

hey I am able to get one more lot

can we add one more for $53.50

Ill take #20

I can pay today

Quote Originally Posted by Boosh View Post
    hey I am able to get one more lot

can we add one more for $53.50

Ill take #20

I can pay today
    Will PM Shortly...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I'll take 6
    My Site: Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of: Dodgers, Steelers, Sacramento Kings, LA Kings, Mitch Richmond, 1997-98 Skybox Autographics (104/117), 2008 Topps Co-Signers Baseball Solo Sigs Boxing Autos (30 out of 31), 2009-10 Panini Hall of Fame Basketball Famed Signatures

Thank to those interested in more slots over their max to fill this up, but I don't foreesee it will be an issue to get the slots sold. We are down to two slots available...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Paid! Thanks again for hosting this Enigma! Looking forward to it!
    Collecting Josh Hamilton, Peyton Manning, Tony Romo(Autos, Jerseys, RCs), Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers and whatever I am into at the moment (Changes Daily Hidden Content )

1 slot remaining...

I will take the last spot, pm me so I know where to pay. Thanks.

And now the slots are sold out. Please get payments in right away so we can conduct the team draft, thanks...

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast