Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast
    Just to whet the appetite in case you haven't seen this yet:

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...all-86-images/
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 104/271 (38.4%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Got confirmation that this has shipped today. Should receive on Thursday. Therefore, I will break at 7pm EST on Thursday which will let me ship out on Friday.
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 104/271 (38.4%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Thanks for the update and speedy plans Tony. I look forward to the break
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

Panini just released the checklist. Looks like a massive amount of rookies some sweet SP coming out of this one.
    Hidden Content

If you want to trade with me, I will not make the offer. If you would like to trade shoot me an offer.

thanks for the update

Cant wait

man,i have seen numerous breaks & haven't seen any Riley Reiff or Ronnell Lewis Autos, SPs?????

17 hour countdown :) Luck Cracked ice auto coming!
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

i'd be happy if i pull harrison smith and BIG BOOT Blair...Luke Keuchly would be good too!! need the tradebait!!
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast