Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trask7 View Post
    Did not see the break but I had Denver, Kansas, Tampa, and Chicago and they did pretty good. What was the bid hit?
    trent richardson on card auto
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

no richardson maybe #3

Russell Wilson
    Doug Martin/99
    Richardson

No cracked ice? Glad I had Tampa.
    Hidden Content

If you want to trade with me, I will not make the offer. If you would like to trade shoot me an offer.

Wow, that was a hard one. I thought RGIII or maybe Luck but Wilson is still nice.
    Hidden Content

If you want to trade with me, I will not make the offer. If you would like to trade shoot me an offer.

Hope the other case break is better, I have Colts in that one. Come on Luck!
    Hidden Content

Everything is packed up and I will print out shipping labels shortly. I will update all trade links with tracking info. In the morning, I will drop off all packages at the post office.
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Thanks for the break!
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

Rough one...thank goodness I'm still alive with Dolphins in two other group breaks!

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 LastLast