Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trask7 View Post
    Did not see the break but I had Denver, Kansas, Tampa, and Chicago and they did pretty good. What was the bid hit?
    trent richardson on card auto
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

no richardson maybe #3

Russell Wilson
    Doug Martin/99
    Richardson

No cracked ice? Glad I had Tampa.
    Hidden Content

If you want to trade with me, I will not make the offer. If you would like to trade shoot me an offer.

Wow, that was a hard one. I thought RGIII or maybe Luck but Wilson is still nice.
    Hidden Content

If you want to trade with me, I will not make the offer. If you would like to trade shoot me an offer.

Hope the other case break is better, I have Colts in that one. Come on Luck!
    Hidden Content

Everything is packed up and I will print out shipping labels shortly. I will update all trade links with tracking info. In the morning, I will drop off all packages at the post office.
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Thanks for the break!
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

Rough one...thank goodness I'm still alive with Dolphins in two other group breaks!

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 LastLast