Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast
    Just remember, every case that doesn't have a luck increases your odds of having one in yours. GL
    Quote Originally Posted by trask7 View Post
    Hope the other case break is better, I have Colts in that one. Come on Luck!
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Whats up with this haha

Kevin Zeitler Rookie Auto x3

Not an sp i guess haha

i think our case sucked haha

Quote Originally Posted by fredbbq View Post
    im happy with mine
    You are? You got like $8 worth of cards.

Even with you're the "winner" of a team draft and get the top pick or two (Colts/Redskins), you may do just as well as the 32 pick haha. Still like "card" drafts, every person has a chance of getting the top pick :)

prolly the worst case I have seen of this so far:( No golds, cracked ice, or legends? or duals? yikes:( but do appreciate the break Tony!

Quote Originally Posted by ufgator12279 View Post
    Even with you're the "winner" of a team draft and get the top pick or two (Colts/Redskins), you may do just as well as the 32 pick haha. Still like "card" drafts, every person has a chance of getting the top pick :)
    This is what scares me about a team draft. What good is the #1 or #2 spots if you don't get luck/Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by pr0phet View Post
    This is what scares me about a team draft. What good is the #1 or #2 spots if you don't get luck/Griffin
    Thats what makes it good. I had the #1 pick and took the Colts. I thought about WSH and SEA too. Well, had I went with SEA I would have been better off. But #3 ended up being the best pick in the draft. So not having #1 isnt a bad thing
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

We should do another 1/2 case break from the last remaining case. I mean, it can't really be any worse that our luck on this full case...

$25/slot...4 slot max...hmmm...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 104/271 (38.4%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Im in for 4 if it fills up
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast