Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast
    Just remember, every case that doesn't have a luck increases your odds of having one in yours. GL
    Quote Originally Posted by trask7 View Post
    Hope the other case break is better, I have Colts in that one. Come on Luck!
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Whats up with this haha

Kevin Zeitler Rookie Auto x3

Not an sp i guess haha

i think our case sucked haha

Quote Originally Posted by fredbbq View Post
    im happy with mine
    You are? You got like $8 worth of cards.

Even with you're the "winner" of a team draft and get the top pick or two (Colts/Redskins), you may do just as well as the 32 pick haha. Still like "card" drafts, every person has a chance of getting the top pick :)

prolly the worst case I have seen of this so far:( No golds, cracked ice, or legends? or duals? yikes:( but do appreciate the break Tony!

Quote Originally Posted by ufgator12279 View Post
    Even with you're the "winner" of a team draft and get the top pick or two (Colts/Redskins), you may do just as well as the 32 pick haha. Still like "card" drafts, every person has a chance of getting the top pick :)
    This is what scares me about a team draft. What good is the #1 or #2 spots if you don't get luck/Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by pr0phet View Post
    This is what scares me about a team draft. What good is the #1 or #2 spots if you don't get luck/Griffin
    Thats what makes it good. I had the #1 pick and took the Colts. I thought about WSH and SEA too. Well, had I went with SEA I would have been better off. But #3 ended up being the best pick in the draft. So not having #1 isnt a bad thing
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

We should do another 1/2 case break from the last remaining case. I mean, it can't really be any worse that our luck on this full case...

$25/slot...4 slot max...hmmm...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Im in for 4 if it fills up
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast