Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    i will take slot 18

ill take 1 slot

and make #3 please

I've been out of collecting for a while, but this product is one I've been waiting for. 10 (RG3!), 16, 19, 27...and just let me know where to send PayPal. Thanks!
    Washington Redskins & US Naval Academy Collector
    Hidden Content

*I typically answer PMs and threads between 7:00 and 10:00PM EST on the weekdays*

10 to go!
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

hook it up with 5 and 25.
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

8 slots left!
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Paypal sent!
    Washington Redskins & US Naval Academy Collector
    Hidden Content

*I typically answer PMs and threads between 7:00 and 10:00PM EST on the weekdays*

you have sent $200.00 USD to David Jansen Enterprises.
    I collect: Da'Rick Rogers Topps Chrome
    Hidden Content

Got it! List is updated...

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast