Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Teacher at my school ex football player, only played a few games

he teaches english at my school
    his son is one of my good friends

POST WHAT PLAYERS YOU KNOW OR HAVE WORKED FOR......ECT
    Last edited by soc4yankees; 12-21-2012 at 07:39 AM.

BANNED

Country

ok........and?

SCF Rewards
    Country

My old history teacher use to play for the Colts and Giants, Larry christoff. He was all american tight end at rutgers and played on the 1973 colts.

BANNED

Country

I grew up playing street hockey with NY Rangers HOF Goalie Mike Richter, Graduated from High School with John Salmons NBA, was dunked on by Kobe Bryant at the Al Donofrio Tournament in Conshohocken PA, shoveled the driveways of Dick Perez and Steele as a child, installed cable in Jamie Moyer and Jim Thomes houses, installed sound equipment in Boyz 2 Mens studio and Will Smiths house, Set up audio and Video in Dale Earnhart Jrs Club in his basement, Did construction at Joe Fraziers House and for the set of "Rocky 5" Also worked for the Carolina Hurricanes and met greats like Mario Lemiuex and Wayne Gretzky....can't forget my Sophmore year English teacher was one of the Cops in "Silence of the Lambs" who's face was used as a disquise..........

BANNED

Country

I grew up playing street hockey with NY Rangers HOF Goalie Mike Richter, Graduated from High School with John Salmons NBA, was dunked on by Kobe Bryant at the Al Donofrio Tournament in Conshohocken PA, shoveled the driveways of Dick Perez and Steele as a child, installed cable in Jamie Moyer and Jim Thomes houses, installed sound equipment in Boyz 2 Mens studio and Will Smiths house, Set up audio and Video in Dale Earnhart Jrs Club in his basement, Did construction at Joe Fraziers House and for the set of "Rocky 5" Also worked for the Carolina Hurricanes and met greats like Mario Lemiuex and Wayne Gretzky....can't forget my Sophmore year English teacher was one of the Cops in "Silence of the Lambs" who's face was used as a disquise..........

I honestly think I would brag about that the most out of everything you listed. Lol That's a hell of a list though. Haha

BANNED

Country

he teaches english at my school
    his son is one of my good friends

Not gonna tell us who he is?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm playing flag football with former Oklahoma University and New Orleans Saints Running Back Jimmy Rogers tomorrow. He wants his trophy back that we won last year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry, Nick Kowgios

SCF Rewards
    Country

Baseball Hall of Famer Frankie Frisch played in a softball league with my uncles and used to join in when my dad played sandlot ball with his childhood friends.

Pedro Alvarez hit a monstrous, monstrous home run off me back in his high school days, I hung him a change and it just kept flying and flying...

My old baseball coach was Mariners catcher Dan Wilson...

One of my grandfather's played basketball on the same high school team (Seward Park High) as Celtics great Satch Sanders,
    and the other squared off against former Dolphins player Mercury Morris in his high school in Pittsburgh.

Last but not least... my grandmother was chosen to welcome her college's commencement speech speaker, and it turned out to be Eleanor Roosevelt.

SCF Rewards
    Country

my gym teacher went to school with Nate "tiny" Archibald