Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

4 packs Panini absolute

Went to the Walmart by my wife's office this morning,little bit of a story but it needs to be told.I was looking for Topps chrome blasters I saw 3 boxes but they were all opened,trying to do the right thing I brought them to the customer service desk to let them know of the problem,well they accused me of opening them and told me to leave their store,last time I'll ever try to alert Walmart to a thefting problem,as I was treated like a thief and they didn't think I was telling them the truth.Why would I open boxes and bring them to customer service in the first place,needless to say I won't be going back to that Walmart anytime soon,the only problem was I was going to use my gift cards from work and only had 15 dollars on me.I stopped at the Target that was on my way home and bought the Panini Absolute 2012 packs,spent 12.80 after taxes,I'll list all.

deangelo williams 3

joe flacco 4

ray rice 6

ray lewis 7

a.j.green 9

benjarvis green-ellis 10

mike wallace 15

arian foster 17

reggie wayne 20

maurice jones-drew 23 x2

chris johnson 27

steve johnson 29

fred jackson 30

reggie bush 31

davone bess 33

rob gronkowski 35

aaron hernandez 37

matthew stafford 45

calvin johnson jr.46,yes it says jr.onthe card.

aaron rodgers 48

greg jennings 49 x2

jay cutler 51

matt ryan 57

roddy white 59

percy harvin 61

christian ponder 62

marques colston 65

hakeem nicks 67

michael vick 72

desean jackson 74

frank gore 80 x3

sidney rice 86

golden tate 87

marshawn lynch 88

josh freeman 90

santana moss 94

GAME-USED OR EVENT USED NEXT

ANDREW LUCK STAR GAZING WHITE SWATCH 4

At least it had a happy ending as the Luck was in the last pack,but I think my retail madness will slow down after the Walmart episode,I will just start ordering hobby boxes on line,as it seems a more honest way to go.Thanks for the long read,take care Steve.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Well, Steve, if you hadnt been ripping off Chrome packs, they wouldnt have had to give you any problem. We all know of your chronic pack searching ways . (For those that can't tell, this is DRIPPING with sarcasm)

Nice hit on the Luck though!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Quote Originally Posted by WVcoltsfan View Post
    Well, Steve, if you hadnt been ripping off Chrome packs, they wouldnt have had to give you any problem. We all know of your chronic pack searching ways . (For those that can't tell, this is DRIPPING with sarcasm)

Nice hit on the Luck though!
    Yea Tim with all the retail crap I buy why bother pack searching,The only reason I checked the boxes closely is I had my last one missing the relic,and I told them that and I also said I didn't return it because of the way you are treating me now.I never buy Panini so it was meant to be to pull the Luck,but I do plan on sending Walmart an email about their customer service.

That's shady man. I had a similar issue with baseball. They couldn't accuse me of anything cause I went to the car, opened them and all the packs was opened. I had a dude try to give me a hard time and was a smart azz about the whole ordeal. His manager came up told him no and gave me my money back. I told her that this has been going on and they need to look into it. The other day I was in there and they moved all the boxes etc in plain site lol. Since that ordeal I have not bought a single box from walmart. They are shady when it comes to that and there is to many people that open those boxes and then reseals them. That sucks that happened to you. I would call them and request the district manager and give him a peice of your mind.
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

Quote Originally Posted by bigp621 View Post
    That's shady man. I had a similar issue with baseball. They couldn't accuse me of anything cause I went to the car, opened them and all the packs was opened. I had a dude try to give me a hard time and was a smart azz about the whole ordeal. His manager came up told him no and gave me my money back. I told her that this has been going on and they need to look into it. The other day I was in there and they moved all the boxes etc in plain site lol. Since that ordeal I have not bought a single box from walmart. They are shady when it comes to that and there is to many people that open those boxes and then reseals them. That sucks that happened to you. I would call them and request the district manager and give him a peice of your mind.
    I've actually proven to one of the Walmarts that some of their boxes are reseal jobs,bought one on purpose and went right to the manager,told him I was going to open it in front of him to show him the box was tampered with,sure enough every pack in the box was opened with cards missing,except that time the manager actually thanked me and gave me a refund.

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Steve!! I Need That Luck GU My Friend. Did Ya Need Any Of The Other Card's I Listed For Ya Last Time. I Also Have This Card But Would Need More Than The Luck GU. I Think You'd REALLY Like This Card. It's SWEET Looking My Friend.

'08 Leaf Certified Materials "Fabric Of The Game" Triple 2 Clr Patches (NFL) Ser#15/25 #FOG-99
    Eli Manning

Thanks, John

Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey Steve!! I Need That Luck GU My Friend. Did Ya Need Any Of The Other Card's I Listed For Ya Last Time. I Also Have This Card But Would Need More Than The Luck GU. I Think You'd REALLY Like This Card. It's SWEET Looking My Friend.

'08 Leaf Certified Materials "Fabric Of The Game" Triple 2 Clr Patches (NFL) Ser#15/25 #FOG-99
    Eli Manning

Thanks, John
    I'll see what I have lying around,talk to you later Steve.

Any interest in a low-end PWe trade for that Rodgers base?
    Could use it for my PC. Thanks!
    Always looking for Aaron Rodgers!!! (since 2007)
    Football: Packers, NFC North Players and QB True RCs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Sure helmutt I collect giants

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Steve!! Just LMK What Nicer GU Ya Card's Ya May Have Buddy. Looking Forward To Getting Us Another Trade Going & You Are Gonna LOVE This Eli Card.

Thanks, John

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast