Alabama Football Project

So I started working on a small project. I had an Alabama logo football and thought it would be fun to try and get all the living former head coaches on the ball.

I just received it back from Gene Stallings yesterday about a nearly 2 month wait. I have Mike DuBose, Mike Shula, Bill Curry, Ray Perkins, Dennis Franchione and Gene Stallings. I want to add Nick Saban to the ball to complete it though.

Why not include Mike Price?

I could still add him but since he never actually coached a game I didnt include him. I have also considered adding Joe Kines since he coached the bowl game after Shula's departure.

Very nice football. Congrats on getting this far on your project. Can we look forward to seeing it after you add Saban? Unless you are going to have a shot at him IP, I would suggest sending a scan and an email to this address gedwards@ia.ua.edu . Hopefully after seeing the scan they can give you permission and address to send it for a final success.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

I will post after I add Saban. He is tough but he is in town so often I will have a good shot at him. I have run into him at lunch but it was before I had started this and he was on the phone outside the resturant and I didnt have time to wait. I said "Hey Coach" and he acknowledged me and waived.

I have been at events where Saban is and he ignores graphers and even uses his guards to discourage attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by SolacE View Post
    I will post after I add Saban. He is tough but he is in town so often I will have a good shot at him. I have run into him at lunch but it was before I had started this and he was on the phone outside the resturant and I didnt have time to wait. I said "Hey Coach" and he acknowledged me and waived.
    It'll take a while but he'll sign TTM. Guaranteed.

He is OK in person, depends on schedule.

If you're looking for more Bama stuff shoot me a PM

Looks like it will be headed off to Joe Kines this week. I just got a letter back from him on Saturday saying he would be happy to sign for me.

now that looks great !

ROLL TIDE !!