I usually don't do this but....Wat box should I buy?

I have $50 blowout credit and maybe looking to put in $15-$20 paypal also....

What product and what year, I am being very indecisive :(

Roger

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Forgot to mention was thinking from 2010-present

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

You said 2010 - present, but I love 2009 score inscriptions. Price point is decent and plenty of #ed inserts and the auto checklist isn't horrible.

2010, I'd suggest Crown Royale. Pretty sure it was last around $50.

2011 Sweet Spot is lower than $50 but the helmet cards have horrible chipping issues (even worse then inception)

2012, not much out yet that is decent. Prime Sigs is a risk at 1 auto per box, and if you are fine with the non licensed stuff, Leaf Valiant is nice.

IMO 2011 Crown Royale is at a good price right now.

2010 Epix is $60 and it has some of those football field autos in it. Tons of numbered and non numbered stuff. I was always happy with it.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    IMO 2011 Crown Royale is at a good price right now.
    I went this route, it better pay off or your in deep trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    I went this route, it better pay off or your in deep trouble...
    I'm feeling at least 4 Cam Newton Autos in that box. Either way it's a fun rip! Hope you pull a diecut Patch Auto!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    I'm feeling at least 4 Cam Newton Autos in that box. Either way it's a fun rip! Hope you pull a diecut Patch Auto!
    lol where was this when i busted 2 cases and flopped on both haha