Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dlhdaman's Items on eBay

Scans...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

Not a great break for sure, but any kind of Bure hit during his HOF year isn't bad, and those art cards (IMO) are really nice, esp when you can hit a nice two color swatch. The rookie cards seem to be a lot more miss than hit (I've seen people hit a Jordan Staal Victory and a Joey Kocur early 90s OPC)...and on the bright side, there seems to be a lot of interest in 3 of the 4 cards so you can at least move them to get something you want in return.
    Collecting: John Vanbiesbrouck (Panthers)
    Collecting: PC ITC Jumbo Mem (33/57)
    Collecting: ​Pinnacle, BAP, BTP Masks
    Collecting: Penguins Autographed pucks (Cup Years)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mw83krk's Items on eBay

I feel bad for you; that's exactly the type of break I feared and ultimately decided against getting a box. While the cards might be nice, if I dropped $250 and pulled those cards I'd be less than impressed.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country
    See accurseddrummer's Items on eBay

I dont understand the hype around this product. I dont think its worth a hundred bucks a box, much less over two.

It's ITG, so the assumption was that it would be awesome. Sadly, I think it's falling short in many people's eyes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12