Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scans...

Not a great break for sure, but any kind of Bure hit during his HOF year isn't bad, and those art cards (IMO) are really nice, esp when you can hit a nice two color swatch. The rookie cards seem to be a lot more miss than hit (I've seen people hit a Jordan Staal Victory and a Joey Kocur early 90s OPC)...and on the bright side, there seems to be a lot of interest in 3 of the 4 cards so you can at least move them to get something you want in return.
    Collecting Penguins Game Used, Autographs, and Game Used Sticks
    Collecting ITG StickWork Enshrined Silver (46/48 - 1 incoming) - Need Shutt
    Set Killers: 06/07 BTP Giacomin Greats Auto & 11/12 BTP 10th Ann Jumbo Sticks Niemi
    Collecting Hard Signed Autos of 1000 Point Forwards; 700 Point D-men; PPG players & Max Talbot (solo player cards only)
    Hidden Content - both need updated - Hidden Content

I feel bad for you; that's exactly the type of break I feared and ultimately decided against getting a box. While the cards might be nice, if I dropped $250 and pulled those cards I'd be less than impressed.
    Bucket : Hidden Content
    Collecting : 06/07 Ultimate Signatures (Saku Koivu -- pm please if you have/seen him!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by bassman1282 View Post
    I dont understand the hype around this product. I dont think its worth a hundred bucks a box, much less over two.
    It's ITG, so the assumption was that it would be awesome. Sadly, I think it's falling short in many people's eyes.
    Hidden Content
    Main PC: Cam Neely
    Secondary PC: Alex Ovechkin & Boston Bruins
    Cards for trade or sale: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12