Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    timfsu2k-I'm sorry man but after going through some cards this morning looking for vintage stars, I realized that's way to much of a generalization and I would be here all day typing a list up for you. So I'm sorry but unless you can give me specific names I'm just going to have to pass on this one. I've had way too many people screw me as far as spending too much time on something then them not be interested in the end.

2. Wata Photo
    You have any Matt Holliday, or other SL Cardinals?
    Son of CatdaddysCards

Collecting Matt Holliday and other St. Louis Cardinals.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Mjmaier81 View Post
    timfsu2k-I'm sorry man but after going through some cards this morning looking for vintage stars, I realized that's way to much of a generalization and I would be here all day typing a list up for you. So I'm sorry but unless you can give me specific names I'm just going to have to pass on this one. I've had way too many people screw me as far as spending too much time on something then them not be interested in the end.
    That's cool, I understand. I have all the Ryan and Jeter cards you PM'd me about, but thank you for the list. How much are you asking on the Whitey Ford coin card? Vintage players I would be looking for include anyone from 1953 Bowman Color, any Mantle, and Whitey Ford from 1957 and earlier.
    #1 want is Peyton Manning cards I need.

Also looking for:
    Nolan Ryan cards I need, #'d Whitey Ford cards, Peyton Manning, Chris Weinke

Starlin Castro, Jason Kipnis, Jorge Soler, Christian Friedrich, Anthony Rizzo (cubs uniform only), Matt Garza (cubs uniform only)
    Main PC: Marcus Kruger
    Other PC: Tommy Wingels, Christian Friedrich, rookie year stuff of (Craig Smith, Justin Faulk, Cam Atkinson, Cam Fowler, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Ryan McDonagh, Derek Stepan, Brandon Saad, Andrew Shaw, John Carlson)

Hi,
    Would you have any '11 Gypsy Queen?

Thanks - Jeff

CollectingKid-do the Holliday cards have to be in Cards uni only or you interested in RC's too?

Egghead529-currently pulling what I have bear with me

Flyers16-I know I have '12 let me see if I have any '11

thanks people, keep the requests coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Mjmaier81 View Post
    CollectingKid-do the Holliday cards have to be in Cards uni only or you interested in RC's too?
    no RC's are fine too.
    Son of CatdaddysCards

Collecting Matt Holliday and other St. Louis Cardinals.

Hidden Content

jeter
    george brett
    ron santo
    ernie banks

you don't have to spend too much time on it, but do you have any mattinglys?
    Primarily adding to my Don Mattingly collection. Also looking for Mickey Mantle, Atlanta Falcons, and whatever else catches my eye...
    bucket (not much but something for someone): Hidden Content

George Brett
    Frank White
    Kevin Appier

Thanks,
    Tony
    I don't pay for purchases with Paypal Gift. It is not an honest way to do business.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast