Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kylefanbsb1963's Items on eBay

Jeff Gordon 1998 PP Signings FT/FS

removed.
    Last edited by rksnascards; 12-20-2012 at 08:33 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) NUTS
    Country
    See SHLBYSALEN's Items on eBay

something about the signature on this doesnt look right.

SCF Rewards
    Country

that's what I thought...but when I looked at the signature compared to the ones on eBay,....seems like there are several different ways he signed?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) NUTS
    Country

yea i hate to say it randy but this is fake. The real ones were numbered and signed in black sharpie only. Most of the ones on ebay are fake also. They were not signed in gold. Once in a while there might be one that was signed after the fact by jeff but based on the signature this isnt one. I know signatures can vary but his doesnt by much and this doesnt match up.

I have sent an email to Jesse to see if press pass wants to go after the ones on ebay and get them stopped. If they dont they do know jeffs people will do it sometimes and has stopped these before.

There are still a bunch of the unsigned ones out there and people like to sign them theirselves.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any idea how I can go about turning this in and getting a legit one? If that's even possible?

thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) NUTS
    Country

Yea I do not think that is possible. They stopped a bunch of people from even selling the unsigned ones and never offered anything for them. The blanks were never intended to be released. THE employees that were there then are not there now so its not totally clear what all went down. There are so many blanks out there and fraudulent ones people would fake the signatures just to get the replacement.

This is not like the brad k autopen deal, these are people willingly faking signatures and selling them. If you pull up the ebay auctions now you will se there is one legit one but the other two are fake