Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See timdwightrocks's Items on eBay

need a few 2012 score football cards

I need:
    2012 Score base cards: 361 Nick Perry, 390 G.Childs, 396 Marc Tyler.
    2012 Score in the zone: #21 Greg Jennings.
    2012 Score numbers game: #11 Aaron Rodgers.
    2012 Score hot rcs: #9 A.J.Jenkins
    Last edited by hawkeyefan6; 12-25-2012 at 02:52 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See timdwightrocks's Items on eBay

bump for some cheap score cards. I will trade fairly well in your favor to get these, but I am NOT interested in spending postage to get just a coupel of these. I will only trade if someone can knock most all of these off in 1 shot. These are to finish team sets for resale, and not for collecting. This stuff looks cheap, feels cheap, sells cheap, smells cheap, and probably tastes cheap. Any trade must include either ALL the RC cards I am looking for, or ALL the inserts. And you'll only really get my attention if you have most all of the inserts and RCs. Then, I will be happy to trade in your favor, just tell me what you are looking for. But please do not ask for Luck, Griffin, Luck, more luck or Luck & Griffin. That seems to be all that anybody wants, and I have already traded away most any RGIII/Luck that I am willing to part with, already.