Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Russell wilson topps chrome refractor rc auto redemption with blue wave pack

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>> $200 Gift or add fees for goods payment unscratched/unused redemption dlvd
    Last edited by vixsportscards; 01-07-2013 at 05:24 PM.
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Sweet card, I think yours is actually the base version #/178 and not the Variation picture, but I could be wrong. Either way a sweet card.
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    Sweet card, I think yours is actually the base version #/178 and not the Variation picture, but I could be wrong. Either way a sweet card.
    sweet , thanks for the info as I wasn't sure and lancer had just asked if it was numbered , I had a feeling after seeing a few it was numbered to 178
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

I agree, these redemptions have yet to be shipped by Topps, I would be interested in a price, Ty.

Shoot me a price as well...
    Collecting Brandon Weeden & Vincent Brown...Looking to Buy/Trade 4 them!!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Sorry guys I got a little sick on the Sushi I had for dinner , the manager of that new place I ate it will be hearing a thing or two from me lol , if I feel better leter I will be sending out some PM's if not then tomorrow
    many others I collect

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(31)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I'd be interested if you want to do something!!
    Please follow and Like my new Facebook page, fun stuff to be happening soon!! Hidden Content

ok guys I went and looked up this refractor redemption on ebay and it seems they are #D to 178 , and selling very well ,this last week alone has almost doubled in final sale prices , I am open to offers both buying or trading , ALL HIS STUFF IS GOING UP FAST BY PLAYOFFS WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY WILL BE ?
    Last edited by vixsportscards; 12-25-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    many others I collect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast