Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Russell wilson topps chrome refractor rc auto redemption with blue wave pack

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>> $200 Gift or add fees for goods payment unscratched/unused redemption dlvd
    Last edited by vixsportscards; 01-07-2013 at 06:24 PM.
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

Sweet card, I think yours is actually the base version #/178 and not the Variation picture, but I could be wrong. Either way a sweet card.
    Hidden Content
    Looking to add to this:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    Sweet card, I think yours is actually the base version #/178 and not the Variation picture, but I could be wrong. Either way a sweet card.
    sweet , thanks for the info as I wasn't sure and lancer had just asked if it was numbered , I had a feeling after seeing a few it was numbered to 178
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

I agree, these redemptions have yet to be shipped by Topps, I would be interested in a price, Ty.

Shoot me a price as well...
    Collecting Brandon Weeden & Devonta Freeman...Looking to Buy/Trade 4 them!!

Hidden Content

Sorry guys I got a little sick on the Sushi I had for dinner , the manager of that new place I ate it will be hearing a thing or two from me lol , if I feel better leter I will be sending out some PM's if not then tomorrow
    many others I collect

I'd be interested if you want to do something!!
    Please follow and Like my new Facebook page, fun stuff to be happening soon!! Hidden Content

ok guys I went and looked up this refractor redemption on ebay and it seems they are #D to 178 , and selling very well ,this last week alone has almost doubled in final sale prices , I am open to offers both buying or trading , ALL HIS STUFF IS GOING UP FAST BY PLAYOFFS WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY WILL BE ?
    Last edited by vixsportscards; 12-25-2012 at 10:08 PM.
    many others I collect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast