Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ok lol love the replies back lol well big game tonight and if Russell wins and gains playoff berth and possible ROY this card will boom thru the roof lol well all his stuff will ,
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

2. Wata Photo
    his stuff is going up real fast , Ill run this again and then I am redeeming and grading and opening the blue wave pack for me lol ,
    Tom Brady , Aaron Rodgers , Andrew Luck , Cam Newton , Mike Trout ,Bryce Harper , Derek Jeter , ARod , Pujols, HOF's and Top Prospects , Lebron James , Kobe Bryant ,Michael Jordan , Rondo ,Durant ,Patriots ,Yankees ,Celtics ,Redsoxs ,Packers and
    many others I collect

I def want it. Will get to you tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    I def want it. Will get to you tonight.
    ok talk to you later tonight , thanks Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    many others I collect

up again , Lancer is brain farting thinking about it lol , I have a cash offer on blowout and by tonight I may take it if a better one doesn't surface ,
    many others I collect

Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    I sent you two PMs :)!
    yes sir I know I mentioned you in the bump lol , said you was brain farting still thinking about it lol , just exploring my options and seeing what is out there , I kind of want the money as a decent luck is not surfacing lol , but we will see what comes up , the longer I have it the more it goes up so I am cool waiting lol ,
    many others I collect

one more look then ebay it will be double if they beat the Redskins this week
    many others I collect

Last night available
    many others I collect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12