Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by GatesCollector593 View Post
    2011 Prestige Brady/Brees League Leaders GU 21/200
    2011 Prestige Stevan Ridley Draft Pick Right Auto 310/599

Can do the pair for $13 dlvd
    Post it up.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

got 2 seperate deals. first 3 mallet gu cards, ridley gu, brady brees dual gu [ like the 2011 but 2010] and a vereen 3 piece gu prime #'d to 50 plus got a few other pats [ lowend stuff] would throw in.. other offer is verreen spa auto and a hernandez auto either for 25 shipped. scans in respective albums. thanks http://photobucket.com/slash-1
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by slash711 View Post
    got 2 seperate deals. first 3 mallet gu cards, ridley gu, brady brees dual gu [ like the 2011 but 2010] and a vereen 3 piece gu prime #'d to 50 plus got a few other pats [ lowend stuff] would throw in.. other offer is verreen spa auto and a hernandez auto either for 25 shipped. scans in respective albums. thanks http://photobucket.com/slash-1
    Thanks bud, but I have most of what you have in there bud. Appreciate it.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

no prob. thanks
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

Please close this thread.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12