Recent Trip to the LCS

So i decided to stop at the LCS on Wednesday and decided that i hadn't bought anything new in a couple months and should maybe give it a shot. My card guy said he would give me a deal on a tin of 11-12 The Cup so i thought about it... for a few hours LOL and this one box kept calling me! Anyone else ever get that feeling? So finally i decided to grab it and see what i would get from the first ever tin of The Cup I bought. So without saying too much... this will be somewhat like a roller coaster ride. Just click the player name for a direct link to the pic, they are too large to post.

The Cup:

The Base Cup Card was of Gretzky in a NYR uni

11-12 The Cup Jersey Nathan Horton 13/25

11-12 The Cup Stanley Cup Signatures Glenn Anderson 24/50

11-12 The Cup Signature Patches P.K Subban /75 (No Scan, It was a redemption.)

Yeah not to shabby to this point, right?

THEN BAM! CASE HIT!

11-12 The Cup Auto Rookie Patch Sean Couturier 04/99 3 Clr Patch

Not RNH or Landeskog but needless to say real happy with the pull, 10 of his jersey number otherwise that would have been EPIC! lol anyways I decided that with the luck i was having why not try a couple boxes of 11-12 Ultimate.

Ultimate:

Box #1 Notable hits....

nothing special for the base or parallel card, then these.

11-12 Ultimate Ultimate Signatures Brett Connolly

and I hate it when this happens (a 10-11 auto in the 11-12 box) but..

10-11 Ultimate Ultimate Signatures Nazem Kadri

HAHAHA yeah i know eh, what a dud box... So now I'm thinking I should probably square up and leave, Id already hit it big so i might as well quit while I'm ahead right....... nah ONE MORE BOX!

Box #2

Started off with this...

11-12 Ultimate Premium Swatches Jason Spezza 17/25 SICK 3 Clr Patch, Which i think is from the "O" on the shoulder.

then a Jarri Kurri Game Used... Nice but not photo worthy.

Again nothing big for the inserts

Then I hit this monster!

11-12 Ultimate Ultimate Signatures Wayne Gretzky

Thanks for the look, not sure which hit is "bigger" but I'm sure that you folks will probably debate it.

-Don.
    Last edited by CrazyOilerFan; 03-29-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Interested in the Couturier Cup. What were you looking for it?
    Visit us @ Hidden Content

Bucket: Hidden Content

I have sent you 2 pm's and haven't heard back. Please don't post any offers in here as this is not the place for that.

Up for all to see.

-Don.