Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Panini

Wow its really almost officially been a year since I started collecting the Panini Black Friday set from last year and now iam working on this years already. I thought that it was time you guys got a look at not just the Black Friday set I have built up, but the Fathers Day, Nationals and this years Black Friday. I hope all of you as collectors thoroughly enjoy the amount of time and effort I have put into this and two highlights coming to me that arent in yet, ANOTHER coinciding piece to the Aaron Rodgers Pylon NFL Shield, ON THE WAY! and a Andrew Luck Breast Cancer Awareness Auto From this years Black Friday!! The shield will be more full when that other piece comes in and, I dont know iam going to need ot take pictures. Thanks Guys and Gals and enjoy.

Happy Holidays!

2. Wata Photo

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Any feedback

That is a CRAZY collection! If I had your money I'd burn my own! Serious respect.

Hurry up with the scans already. LOL...

-Robert Lewis

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Scans are in man, have been, in my photobucket

That's an insane set!! I think you might be missing one... ;)

TRADING FOR MICHAEL IRVIN AND MOST COWBOYS INSERTS/GU/AUTOS
    -Hidden Content -------Hidden Content -------Hidden Content -------Hidden Content -

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Yah I havent gotten that card yet but I will, honestly its one of the easier cards to find in the set, I have seen it a few times and havent grabbed it due to grabbing a few cards that were more rare. I need to grab it soon though. I have A LOT of filling in to do TRUST ME but I can only go so fast, like anyone else. Thats a nice dual you have there though

I wish all /10 cards were that easy to find! lol It would be on the lower end of your set if it were in there...

TRADING FOR MICHAEL IRVIN AND MOST COWBOYS INSERTS/GU/AUTOS
    -Hidden Content -------Hidden Content -------Hidden Content -------Hidden Content -

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    It is actually easy for me to find a lot of the pieces I have, are 1/1's, 1/3's etc. I like that card though you ever want to move it tell me it will get a good home here.