Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Panini

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)
    Country

Panini

Wow its really almost officially been a year since I started collecting the Panini Black Friday set from last year and now iam working on this years already. I thought that it was time you guys got a look at not just the Black Friday set I have built up, but the Fathers Day, Nationals and this years Black Friday. I hope all of you as collectors thoroughly enjoy the amount of time and effort I have put into this and two highlights coming to me that arent in yet, ANOTHER coinciding piece to the Aaron Rodgers Pylon NFL Shield, ON THE WAY! and a Andrew Luck Breast Cancer Awareness Auto From this years Black Friday!! The shield will be more full when that other piece comes in and, I dont know iam going to need ot take pictures. Thanks Guys and Gals and enjoy.

Happy Holidays!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)
    Country

Any feedback

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is a CRAZY collection! If I had your money I'd burn my own! Serious respect.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Hurry up with the scans already. LOL...

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)
    Country

Scans are in man, have been, in my photobucket

BANNED

Country
    Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys
    See Tyler0910's Items on eBay

That's an insane set!! I think you might be missing one... ;)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)
    Country

Yah I havent gotten that card yet but I will, honestly its one of the easier cards to find in the set, I have seen it a few times and havent grabbed it due to grabbing a few cards that were more rare. I need to grab it soon though. I have A LOT of filling in to do TRUST ME but I can only go so fast, like anyone else. Thats a nice dual you have there though

BANNED

Country
    Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys
    See Tyler0910's Items on eBay

I wish all /10 cards were that easy to find! lol It would be on the lower end of your set if it were in there...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (93)
    Country

It is actually easy for me to find a lot of the pieces I have, are 1/1's, 1/3's etc. I like that card though you ever want to move it tell me it will get a good home here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See helmsbr's Items on eBay

very nice