Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 101 of 282 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

Here's the story:

I sold a Yak/Huberdeau /99 Dominion auto on ebay on New Years Eve by OBO. I stupidly forgot to check the buyer's feedback past looking at if it was 100% positive (it was). I later checked that he only had 100% positive bc Ebay does not allow sellers to leave negatives, and his comments section was full of warnings of a non paying bidder. Flash forward, it is now almost 7 days after the day I accepted his offer and he has not paid, and ignored my invoices. When can I cancel the transaction?

you should be able to cancel the transaction by now...but the buyer must agree as well.....and can you post up the screen name so that we can block this one

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

you should be able to cancel the transaction by now...but the buyer must agree as well.....and can you post up the screen name so that we can block this one

Thanks

Thanks for the advice. Ebay username: king_willy_67

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Thanks for the advice. Ebay username: king_willy_67

I wonder if this is the latest incarnation of william1947only? I can't remember his actual name, but if it's the same guy, he pops up under a different user id from time to time.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

I wonder if this is the latest incarnation of william1947only? I can't remember his actual name, but if it's the same guy, he pops up under a different user id from time to time.

Not sure if it's the same guy, but his guy's first name is Steve lol . The weird thing is that he seems to go for spells where he'll actually pay (his most recent 5 feedbacks are actually "positive") but then he'll slip into non paying for a spell, then repeat.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Not sure if it's the same guy, but his guy's first name is Steve lol . The weird thing is that he seems to go for spells where he'll actually pay (his most recent 5 feedbacks are actually "positive") but then he'll slip into non paying for a spell, then repeat.

Yeah I just checked. Your guy is different as the one I pointed out is somewhere in the middle of the U.S.

Looks like you got another of the "I'm gonna bid the heck out of ebay today, and pay for the best of what I get, and the rest will just have to deal with it" type of bidders.

Also with limited feedback, the chances are he is one of those that change user id's every so often when ebay finally shuts them down.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just wanted to update this
    I contacted the local police, they came to my house.......yet again over cards involved in a scam
    they wrote up the report and went and talked to the pharmacy where the package was actually shipped to
    I went in a few days later and had to pay $43 for the police report so I could fax it to paypal
    that was December 30th
    Today I get a few emails from paypal saying they closed the case, which I thought finally......but oh wait it wasnt in my favour it was in the buyers favour
    I was well lets just say not so happy, I called them to see how this could be
    There reply was
    Well in order for us to file a appeal on your behalf over this claim we have to give the buyer his money back and close the pp claim
    after they close it than they open up a appeal and withn 24-48hrs they should send me another message
    If after all this the appeal goes in my favour they try to retrieve the funds back from the buyer, yes the funds that they just gave him to
    paypal wow what a joke, I had some very kind words for the lady on the phone and none were merry christmas or happy new year
    anyway I am writing it up as a $700 loss and infact I do get money back it will be like winning the ebay lottery with them using my own money as payout cash

''great buyer lightning fast payment wish all deals were this easy thanks again'' ... lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

king willy sounded familiar so I checked my blocked bidders list, and sure enough he was already on there. Thanks to SCF for all the good work and getting these guy's names out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

''great buyer lightning fast payment wish all deals were this easy thanks again'' ... lol

Ya if I ever sell on ebay again....which I highly doubt
    I will never leave feedback untill the seller does
    I wish you could change it...........makes sense now why the buyer asked me to leave it right away
    so he looked like a excellent buyer and he could carry on scamming others just as he has done

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

When I get buyers asking me to post feedback immediately, I call an eBay Manager and alert them to the fact that I might have a live-one on the line.

I tell them that I am expecting an email stating that the item did not arrive. If it so happens, eBay has my suspicious email from the buyer to double back on.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

When I get buyers asking me to post feedback immediately, I call an eBay Manager and alert them to the fact that I might have a live-one on the line.

I tell them that I am expecting an email stating that the item did not arrive. If it so happens, eBay has my suspicious email from the buyer to double back on.

But would they actually care?

Page 101 of 282 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast