Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 120 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2816
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

this guy is from Illinois. Is he legit? How can he have all these gretz/lemieux/ovy/crosby cup shields 1/1's etc.? Anyone know if these were pulled for him and if he has connections to UD?

http://stores.ebay.com/THEULTIMATEHO...p2047675.l2563

His pricing is stupid as well. $8787.87

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've discussed this before with some other collectors as Ovechkinthegreat8 is not the first to do this. This is more of a display than an actual attempt to sell. He lists high value cards with way higher than market values to showcase them and if the odd one sells for the listed price....... great for him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heads up Ebayer tried selling Morenz lumbergraph last week, I just pulled it

So here is the Auction link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/13-14-ITG-ST...item4d1a1b8932

1 offer then taken down

I just pulled it. I hope someone didn't make an off ebay deal with the buyer.

looks like the image was the stock/mock photo from ITG/Dr. Price's blog

http://prezsez.files.wordpress.com/2...phs-morenz.jpg

the actual card is cut slightly differently.

Get the word out I hope no one made a deal least of all as a gift.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See id_starbuck's Items on eBay

Just venting something that really irks me about certain sellers. Over the last week I've made a lot of ebay purchases to fill in gaps in my collection. I absolutely detest the sellers who will not leave you feedback until you have got the card they sent you and they wait for you leave positive feedback before they will give you any feedback. It's like they hold back giving feedback just so they can give you negative feedback if you dare to have a problem with what they sent you. Once you have paid for the auction the seller should give you positive feedback.

Ok I'm done, I feel better.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Just venting something that really irks me about certain sellers. Over the last week I've made a lot of ebay purchases to fill in gaps in my collection. I absolutely detest the sellers who will not leave you feedback until you have got the card they sent you and they wait for you leave positive feedback before they will give you any feedback. It's like they hold back giving feedback just so they can give you negative feedback if you dare to have a problem with what they sent you. Once you have paid for the auction the seller should give you positive feedback.

Oh yah, that's an old one.......you've paid up, you've fulfilled your end of the bargain, you should get the feedback! I leave it the morning after payment is made, I've never had an issue with the return feedback, if there's a problem then they know I'm on the up & up and I'll fix it.

My problem today is a seller not using a team-bag or even a lousy piece of tape and now my Totally Certified Emerald auto /5 is a drink coaster.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (38)
    Country
    See furtova's Items on eBay

It's like they hold back giving feedback just so they can give you negative feedback if you dare to have a problem with what they sent you.

Seller cannot leave negative or neutral feedback. IMO seller has no recourse what so ever. They can only leave positive, that's it. They can leave a negative comment within a postive feedback i guess, but that is kind of useless. The buyer has all the power and holds all the 'cards' so to speak. The seller can also report the buyer, but the buyer would have had to have done something really bad or out of the ordinary and 95% of the time eBay sides with the buyer. I understand your concern with not getting feedback right away, but you will get it in due time.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Wants: YZERMAN; JAGR; Chronology Autos; older player autos (ex. Franchises, Park. Champions, etc);
    VEZINA WINNERS GU & Autos; TOEWS/KANE 2007-08 BAP Dual Auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do this as a seller, and with good reason. Let's say you pay for the card, and then proceed to:

A) Complain that you haven't received, even though we're in the same town
    B) Make ridiculous requests, i.e. free shipping when that was not part of the agreement
    C) Verbally abuse the seller

etc. etc. etc.

The transaction is not finished until BOTH sides are happy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do this as a seller, and with good reason. Let's say you pay for the card, and then proceed to:

A) Complain that you haven't received, even though we're in the same town
    B) Make ridiculous requests, i.e. free shipping when that was not part of the agreement
    C) Verbally abuse the seller

etc. etc. etc.

The transaction is not finished until BOTH sides are happy.

Seriously? You paid me for the SPX Conacher auto & the other card I can't remember what it was and I mailed out the envelope this morning and left you feedback reflecting all that, because you fulfilled your end. If you have problems with my end in a few days then you can either message me or leave me negative feedback or both. Isn't that how it..........works?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seriously? You paid me for the SPX Conacher auto & the other card I can't remember what it was and I mailed out the envelope this morning and left you feedback reflecting all that, because you fulfilled your end. If you have problems with my end in a few days then you can either message me or leave me negative feedback or both. Isn't that how it..........works?

So if I pay you, that's it? I've fulfilled my end of the deal? So I can feel free to act like a complete tool afterwards?

Also, did I actually buy a Conacher or was that a hypothetical? I seriously don't remember.
    Last edited by cygnusx1; 03-25-2014 at 02:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So if I pay you, that's it? I've fulfilled my end of the deal? So I can feel free to act like a complete tool afterwards?

You or anyone else I sell to, yeah. But......look at my feedback. I think I do a pretty good job at selling the shtuff and I've never had a problem that couldn't be solved. If I can't stand behind my cards or my service then I shouldn't be selling to begin with........which unfortunately is the case with a few people out there :/

Page 120 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123130170220 ... LastLast