Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 121 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

You or anyone else I sell to, yeah. But......look at my feedback. I think I do a pretty good job at selling the shtuff and I've never had a problem that couldn't be solved. If I can't stand behind my cards or my service then I shouldn't be selling to begin with........which unfortunately is the case with a few people out there :/

Likewise, you can feel free to look at my feedback. No problems there.

I've been fortunate to have many great buyers, but at the same time have come across some bad ones. I'm glad that I didn't leave a feedback that said "Great buyer, welcome back anytime!" to some guy who demanded I refund half of his purchase because he didn't want to spend as much as he had bid (yes, sadly, it happens)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I've been fortunate to have many great buyers, but at the same time have come across some bad ones. I'm glad that I didn't leave a feedback that said "Great buyer, welcome back anytime!" to some guy who demanded I refund half of his purchase because he didn't want to spend as much as he had bid (yes, sadly, it happens)

Well said.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I see your point there :D

I had one guy who didn't want to pay me $40 for a Jonathan Toews auto one time, cuz he'd "just lost my job" and "everyone else" had let him cancel the transactions. So I go into his seller history and he's sold $4500+ worth of cards and memeorabilia plus he's got fresh feedback for BUYING three other cards for $1700 in the past 4 days. So then I tell him he's more than free not to pay for it but I'll hit him with the unpaid buyer's strike, and he goes NUTS, yelling and cursing at me. So i tell him that he must know that all of this stuff is recorded for posterity. So he pays, and I leave him feedback. And eight days later I get "thanks" and a positive back in my feedback file. Maybe God gave me eBay luck instead of good looks................

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Just venting something that really irks me about certain sellers. Over the last week I've made a lot of ebay purchases to fill in gaps in my collection. I absolutely detest the sellers who will not leave you feedback until you have got the card they sent you and they wait for you leave positive feedback before they will give you any feedback. It's like they hold back giving feedback just so they can give you negative feedback if you dare to have a problem with what they sent you. Once you have paid for the auction the seller should give you positive feedback.

Ok I'm done, I feel better.

I've only been selling on ebay for a short time, but with 50 or 60 sales I have found about 10% have not been leaving feedback for me. I leave feedback for the buyer right away, but I could see some sellers holding out just simply because they want to leave a little incentive to get feedback of their own. Once I leave it for the buyer, there is 0 incentive, other than common courtesy, to leave it for me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (38)
    Country
    See furtova's Items on eBay

I've only been selling on ebay for a short time, but with 50 or 60 sales I have found about 10% have not been leaving feedback for me. I leave feedback for the buyer right away, but I could see some sellers holding out just simply because they want to leave a little incentive to get feedback of their own. Once I leave it for the buyer, there is 0 incentive, other than common courtesy, to leave it for me.

Well said, my feelings exactly. I don`t know how eBay would do it but i think buyers should be forced to leave feedback somehow. I experience about 10% not leaving feedback as well, but this is only a recent thing (last 12-18 months). Prior to that buyers always left feedback. Don`t know why?

Just one example, a couple of months ago I sold a $500+ card and never received feedback in return. I sent with tracking and full insurance. I looked and he hasn't left feedback (ie. "Feedback left for others") in over a year, meanwhile in that time he has bought about 75 cards, and recieved feedback for buying them. What's up with that.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Wants: YZERMAN; JAGR; Chronology Autos; older player autos (ex. Franchises, Park. Champions, etc);
    VEZINA WINNERS GU & Autos; TOEWS/KANE 2007-08 BAP Dual Auto.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I am missing Feedback on over 2,000 auctions that I have sold. As a Seller, I always leave feedback first. Being both a buyer and seller in about 5,000 auctions on both sides, I would say that BUYERS are the one that don't leave feedback. As a a buyer, I am only missing about 75 Feedbacks.

Buyers are brutal.
    Last edited by centrehice; 03-25-2014 at 08:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Sometimes auctions work out!

I'm not sure what happened here, but I'm certainly not complaining!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/371028009932...84.m1559.l2649

The bidding was feverish from $42-$103 in about 10 minutes. Auctions don't always work out, but it's a nice surprise when you get a good price due to a bidding war! Glad the buyer got what they wanted, and love that this still happens from time to time. Going to send out a couple extra Hamilton cards with the package for sure!

BANNED

Country

A HUGE PC pickup for $0.99?? WOW

Hello, I just won this auction! The seller had the wrong year and it is serial numbered to 6!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-In-The-...3D111303580157

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Yzerman immortal inks

Is this price for real? I have to say this must be the hail marry price...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/09-10-SP-Auth...3f67460&_uhb=1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Lol

Page 121 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131171221 ... LastLast