Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363113 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have spoken to them via phone and written reports, pointing out these facts on each occasion citing the item numbers of the other sellers.

In 13 years on eBay, and many years here and elsewhere in the trading community, I have NEVER had an item disappear - this one has three in a month?!?! Seems legit.

Believe me that I am not taking this lying down - eBay's already refunded this person the purchase price and denied my appeal but I am going to keep on pressing this as long as they allow it. It infuriates me to no end that this individual, who can't even put together a coherent grammatically correct sentence, is allowed to do this without consequence.
    Last edited by RGM81; 02-08-2013 at 01:53 PM.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Chalk one up for the good guys! Paypal agreed with me, the seller! Surprising I know. Long story short, buyer wasn't pleased with the shipping rate they paid. They filed a claim, read from bottom up (names removed):

2/9/2013 12:22 PST - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
    2/9/2013 12:22 PST - Buyer: Lied in listing, against Ebay policy this is considered fraud, paid for a service that was not received.
    2/9/2013 12:14 PST - Seller: I fail to see how a full refund for shipping is appropriate. It is not my fault that the mail person didn't request a signature. You got your item quickly and as described. Trying to extort a full shipping refund and threatenng me is against ebay policy
    2/9/2013 12:14 PST - PayPal: spencer williams denied ***** ******** request for a $17.00 USD refund.
    2/9/2013 11:44 PST - Buyer: Paid $17 for shipping that was supposed to be signature required and that is not how it was shipped. The item item was just left in the mail box along with everything else. I would like a refund.

Paypal closed the case minutes later and decided in my favour. Now the buyer is threatening a negative thru ebay messages. When he leaves it I will get it taken off by ebay because it is against ebay policy to threaten a seller with a negative to get what you want. Ive already spoken to ebay and they have said that all I need to do is call them and they will remove it. The customer service rep checked the messages and put a note on my file for when I call back. in all my years of ebaying I have never had this kind positive of response from ebay and Paypal. It is quite honestly a nice surprise! I didn't back down and I won! YAY for me. LOL

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Good News. Finally one for honest sellers.

They are taking millions of Buyer Rip-off calls daily. It's an epidemic for them. 80% of these the sellers are honest. Each Quarter eBay is doing more and more for the sellers, finally realizing which side of the bread is buttered.

I've told them numerous times, if I get one of these over $10.00, I will quit my 1,000 plus sales per year with them. They have 15-20 recorded conversations of me screaming at the CS agent for trying to tell me how to sell my inventory, and another for reporting Deadbeats that are in triple digits, yet still not thrown off.

Always remember. Don't ever stop with them, harass them until you get some satisfaction.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks centrehice. Appreciate your input.
    This wasn't really about the $17 for me. It was the principle of the matter. The buyer got the item and only after complained about the shipping cost. It was right there in the auction description, I wasnt hiding anything.

BANNED

Country

It's always about the principle when you are honest. Nobody deserves to be shafted when they are honest.

What does eBay not see when the Buyer has feedback of under 100 with other infractions, VS the Seller that is 100% with thousands of Feedback.

I once told an eBay Manager, were they aware that sellers in the thousands of positive feedback, are also incredible buyers? She nearly flipped when she started to access large sellers in cards only to find out that they are also huge buyers themselves.

I think they may be starting to realize this, finally.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So Dr.Bob has a card that I really like, but now I'm suspicious of any of his patches. What do you think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221184981751...84.m1436.l2649

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chalk one up for the good guys! Paypal agreed with me, the seller! Surprising I know. Long story short, buyer wasn't pleased with the shipping rate they paid. They filed a claim, read from bottom up (names removed):

2/9/2013 12:22 PST - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
    2/9/2013 12:22 PST - Buyer: Lied in listing, against Ebay policy this is considered fraud, paid for a service that was not received.
    2/9/2013 12:14 PST - Seller: I fail to see how a full refund for shipping is appropriate. It is not my fault that the mail person didn't request a signature. You got your item quickly and as described. Trying to extort a full shipping refund and threatenng me is against ebay policy
    2/9/2013 12:14 PST - PayPal: spencer williams denied ***** ******** request for a $17.00 USD refund.
    2/9/2013 11:44 PST - Buyer: Paid $17 for shipping that was supposed to be signature required and that is not how it was shipped. The item item was just left in the mail box along with everything else. I would like a refund.

Paypal closed the case minutes later and decided in my favour. Now the buyer is threatening a negative thru ebay messages. When he leaves it I will get it taken off by ebay because it is against ebay policy to threaten a seller with a negative to get what you want. Ive already spoken to ebay and they have said that all I need to do is call them and they will remove it. The customer service rep checked the messages and put a note on my file for when I call back. in all my years of ebaying I have never had this kind positive of response from ebay and Paypal. It is quite honestly a nice surprise! I didn't back down and I won! YAY for me. LOL

A quick update for those following this. The buyer left the negative feedback, and it was subsequently removed by ebay.
    NEVER give up with idiots on ebay, call paypal and or ebay until they see it your way. If you didn't do anything wrong stand your ground, they will take notice!

BANNED

Country

I sold a card to mwokirkpatrick, a Canadian. He receives it in less than ten days. Leaves a 3 on all my DSR's including communication. He never asked a question. Everytime I sell hockey cards on eBay I have issues with shipping time with DSR's. Not my fault that it takes a little longer over the border. eBay REALLY needs to not allow international transactions have DSR impacts.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Pretty sure everyone has dealt with this kind of issue when you buy a card from someone who doesn't speak English and you have no idea what they are talking about. Thankfully the card I bought is only a ten dollar card and I think it got shipped.

BANNED

Country

Franglais is easy to understand, you just have to open your mind. A person who's first language is French or Spanish that cannot communicate very well in English, is not always their problem, it's the person receiving the message. Learn another language, simples really.

When I encounter a person who's first language is French, if I have to, I respond in French, when in Spanish, same thing. I make every effort to help them out, not belittle them

Page 13 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363113 ... LastLast