Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 141 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4191131138139140141142143144151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I think ill do this and lower it 10% off the BIN prices i have now.

I think it will work fine if you only sell a few items at a time such as myself. If you have hundreds, it would mean a major pain in the posterior. I'm not sure if you can have an auction listing last for longer than 7 days, so having to relist that many, that often would royally suck. Even if they can last longer than 7 days, I know I wouldn't bid on an auction that still has 28 days left to wait.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (116)
    Country
    See patsfan12's Items on eBay

Ebay buyer that everyone should be aware of: tamster1984. Filed item not received on three cards bought from me in April. Only problem is I sent with tracking and it shows that this buyer received them over a month ago and signed for the package. The tracking info was uploaded on one of the cards and despite that still tried filing not received. Block this scammer or take your chances.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Ebay buyer that everyone should be aware of: tamster1984. Filed item not received on three cards bought from me in April. Only problem is I sent with tracking and it shows that this buyer received them over a month ago and signed for the package. The tracking info was uploaded on one of the cards and despite that still tried filing not received. Block this scammer or take your chances.

Let us know the outcome.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

g-force phone PayPal and eBay. If they signed for it they should lose any case/claim they open.

If that protection is gone all integrity is lost. If someone tried opening a case when they signed for a $100+ card I would literally freak out and would not take anything lightly. Stand up to the scammer and call eBay and PayPal.
    Master List: Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Let us know the outcome.

Make sure you telephone eBay CS and have this put on this buyer's record. It's good to let us know, but eBay needs this fraudulent buyer off their site immediately.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

For some reason I already have this same eBay user on my block list... can't recall why, but just know that it's not only you they tried something on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

Should it really matter??

hi kinda pet peeve of mine and i just wondered how anybody felt about this type of thing.

won a card on the old bay the other day. short printed card high gloss #/10 -- dirt cheap. not a star but from my fav. team.
    seller in his description simply says see card for yourself in scan. doesnt say mint or near mint, nothing at all. when it arrives the two top corners are touched, perhaps from carelessly putting it into a sleeve. (looks like he tried it both ways).
    question is am i being anal about this? its really not worth sending it back for a refund. but i am still dissatisfied. should i email the seller and mention it.
    - just leave neutral/negative feedback. or should i just stick it in my collection and be happy i have a rare card from my team.
    opinions will be appreciated.thanx guys

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be angry. He should have disclosed the condition problems in his description, but instead he decided to be insidious and tell you to look at the photo. You can't always see damage in a photo!!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm usually overly truthful about the condition of any card that I am trying to trade/sell.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need eBay help for a PC card.

Never mind, card sold..

For some reason it's not allowing me to buy the card on eBay, so I'm looking for someone who can buy it for me then just use my shipping address and I'll pay the exact price of the card with paypal. I would really appreciate it!
    Last edited by BolgaJ; 05-20-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

hi kinda pet peeve of mine and i just wondered how anybody felt about this type of thing.

won a card on the old bay the other day. short printed card high gloss #/10 -- dirt cheap. not a star but from my fav. team.
    seller in his description simply says see card for yourself in scan. doesnt say mint or near mint, nothing at all. when it arrives the two top corners are touched, perhaps from carelessly putting it into a sleeve. (looks like he tried it both ways).
    question is am i being anal about this? its really not worth sending it back for a refund. but i am still dissatisfied. should i email the seller and mention it.
    - just leave neutral/negative feedback. or should i just stick it in my collection and be happy i have a rare card from my team.
    opinions will be appreciated.thanx guys

Depending on the year, High Gloss cards can be condition sensitive. May not be a problem with the seller. That said, he should have disclosed its condition. I'd send him a message and give him the opportunity to make a resolution of some sort; don't threaten him with a negative if he doesn't help, that's extortion and isn't allowed. If you can work it out, great. If you can't, or if he's unwilling to help you in any way, that's when you go negative.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 141 of 282 FirstFirst ... 4191131138139140141142143144151191241 ... LastLast