Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 162 of 282 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162163164165172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is my eBay problem. Long story short.

I live in Canada. I bought a case of 500 padded envelopes. After shipping and import fees it came to $60. That equals $0.12 an envelope. So I bought the case about two weeks ago and it listed the tracking number. It was supposed to arrive yesterday. So yesterday I got my mail and I got an email saying that my envelopes were 'delivered'. It was as if it was delivered by my mail delivery lady. Now there is no way that she would carry something like that around all day. So I called Canada Post last night around 6:30 to tell them about my situation. They told me that it must have just been an accident that it was marked delivered and it should get delivered my the mail truck. She said that they work until 8:00 and most likely I will have it delivered tonight yet. There was no notice left by my mail lady to tell me to go and pick it up from the Post Office either. So I get up this morning and still nothing so I called Canada Post. Canada Post told me that it was 'delivered' and that I have to contact the seller from the States and they have to open a claim. I send the seller a message telling them about the whole situation and they told me that they do all of their shipping through Amazon shipping and to contact them. So I call Amazon and talk to their shipping department. They told me that they have it marked off as delivered and I must be one of those people who try to rip off the system and try to get their stuff for free and then get a refund.

So now I am out my sixty bucks. I am not sure if I should open a case on the seller on eBay as their product has been 'delivered' by Canada Post. I have gotten the complete run around and no one has been willing to help me and everyone just passes the buck.

What should I do next?

Any time I've bought those cases of padded envelopes, my regular mail delivery person drops it off. They just leave it on my front porch without ringing the doorbell or knocking, so maybe this is what happened and somewhat took it? A case of 500 envelopes is not at all heavy so it would be pretty easy to take.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I figured Id post this up, just to see if anybody recognizes this seller and may have a little feedback. The thread is so big that It's might even go unnoticed, but we shall give it a try. And maybe get an opinion on what I should do.

Seller: matthewstevens43
    item:JOE SAKIC SPA DUAL SIGN OF THE TIMES AUTO TEAM CANADA

I bid and won the card in auction june 20th and paid the same day. Shipping was 13US for express shipping in Canada, and therefore will require tracking. It was In my opinion a steal of a price, a 200++BV card of a HOF.

I msged him after 2 weeks politely asking for an update, as I haven't received a shipping date. I do realize the 2 weeks is a little early, but I was just going to inquire if it was shipped or at least an approx. when he can ship the card. I never received a response, and I sent another request on an update maybe 4 days later, trying to get some feedback (I haven't made any rude or accusations in my msgs). I haven't had any responses to date. He now has a negative feedback from another purchase on the same date for a similar card (stamkos) basically stating the same situation I'm in.

From a consistent seller, I find this strange. Even tho, I am sure he may be upset for how low the card sold for. Maybe something in the Home life came up, maybe holidays that wasn't planned for noted.

So if anybody is familiar with the seller, gimme a shout. And if anybody has an opinion on what I should do, whether wait another week or two or start a case with ebay for a possible refund ( which I haven't done or know how to do yet :( )

Yes, stuff does come up in life. However, if you paid June 20th, and have inquired TWICE and have heard nothing back...I dunno dude. Add on that negative from the same day??? I'd say start the claim now. That will put some pressure on the seller to get their act together and send it out. There's no excuse when you paid $13 for express shipping and now here you are, two and a half weeks later with nothing. What's the most likely scenario here? The seller has some major life event that prevents him from answering an email or getting to a mailbox, or that he is just unhappy with the sale price?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country
    See billindallas75's Items on eBay

Sad to see Matt's name in this thread. I have dealt with and spoken with him via PM at HI on multiple occasions. I went to check his profile there and came across this thread:

http://www.hobbyinsider.net/forum/sh...d.php?t=370858

He hasn't been on HI since April 28th. Hopefully things work their way out, as Matt has always been a good guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

caution - NEED HELP - bad ebayer? maximusprime369

Hello everyone!
    I bought 3 months ago the following cards from this ebay seller

maximusprime369

Here's what i bought:

360895637523 ILYA BRYZGALOV 2006-07 BETWEEN THE PIPES IN THE NUMBERS PATCH PRIME EMBLEM /10
    360893195508 STEVE YZERMAN / MARK MESSIER 2011-12 COUNTRY OF ORIGIN TEAM CANADA GOLD TRUE 1/1
    - this card is too hot to be lost. I'm sure it will show up one day!!!
    360895637718 ILYA BRYZGALOV 2007-08 BETWEEN THE PIPES IN THE NUMBERS PATCH PRIME EMBLEM /10
    360893169103 KYLE TURRIS 2008-09 UPPER DECK YOUNG GUNS ROOKIE PRESS PLATE 1/1 1OF1 ONE-OF-ONE

Never received any of them, and seller doesn't response on any messages.
    Anybody knows him? Before call him bad trader i wanted to check if probably something happened with this person. As i understand he is a member of SCF as well.

Any help will be highly appreciated!!!

PS If you will ever see these cards mentioned above - please let me know as well!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

This post should have been in the eBay thread.

Did you get your money back from them? I certainly hope so!

I can keep an eye out for the Yzerman card since I am an Yzerman collector. Also, I do not believe I've dealt with that username before.

Good-luck,
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

can we have like a post which has EVERY ebayer on mentioned on this list as a bad buyer/seller. would be reallllly handy to make my own block lists lol?

anyone know if this is possible?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Add joet1230 to your blocked sellers list. Bought a card almost a month ago from him. After 2 weeks messaged me saying he hasn't shipped yet because his post office closes closes before he gets off of work. Marked the card as shipped on the 3rd and still hasn't arrived. It's only going 1 state so it doesn't take 10 days to do that. Even though he has 100% feedback some of his positives mention late shipping and lack of toploaders.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh Goody! A Chargeback!

Sold a set of UD Edmonton Oilers collection, back at the beginning of July. Since I had to ship as a parcel, I had a tracking number. It was delivered on July the 8th. July 17th I received positive feedback from the buyer.

Today, I find that I have a negative balance in paypal, because he filed a charge back through his credit card company.

I'll be happy to come back here later, and tell you that it was all a big mix up.

To top it all off, paypal is being a pain in my butt now too. My account is in the negatives. Okay. I understand why, I am not upset. Let's add money to my account. Charge my credit card to difference. Now I have a positive Canadian Balance but a negative American balance? What are you doing paypal ??

EDIT: I removed the buyers ID, because he's already answered my message. Had a problem with credit card fraud, and the bank went overboard on the chargebacks. He's already contacted his bank and paypal to explain that this transaction was legit.

Paypal is brutal though. I was $31.88 USD negative, and they charged me only $31.88 CAD when I told them to bill me, and cover the negative. (My problem mentioned earlier - I had to convert my CAD balance to USD, and it worked). So I'm still out the difference in currency value. I have them bill me again, but I'm still negative - because I can't get them to charge my credit card enough.

URGH.
    Last edited by 30ranfordfan; 07-30-2014 at 10:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Seems like eBay has changed something internally. My account has been negative for the first time ever because a buyer opened a claim after 12 days. I couldn't even pay for an item I purchased because of the negative amount. It would take 6-8 days to transfer money to my PayPal from any of my accounts to settle the deficit before I can pay for an item through my bank account which is instantaneous.

I believe this is because someone opened a not-as-described case against me just a week prior because the package was damaged during shipping. I asked the buyer to return the item (not sports cards, silver which is still worth money even if it was in 1,000 pieces) and I wake up this morning and eBay granted them a full refund and I DON'T GET THE ITEM BACK! I phoned eBay and they told me that doing it this way is not a strike against my performance. Well... that is probably for the best but how can they just go against their own procedure and bypass the buyer sending it back for a full refund? They act like they're doing me a favour, which they probably are because now I have lost my 20% discount but doing it this way I am projected to get it back August 20th.

Anyways, I ended up getting payments from other buyers to cover the deficit and pay for items I purchased. Still I'm not happy. Oh.. forgot to mention this. The buyer who opened a claim after 12 days (without contacting me first by the way) sent me a message AFTER I sent the package telling me they have changed addresses. They are still on contact with the address provided through eBay/PayPal, though I suspect this person is just ripping me off. Let's see how eBay favours this claim even after proof of buyer changing addresses after purchase.

PurpleJesus8480 is the user ID. Very rude individual too. "Seller has not contacted me regarding a problem. The cards have not arrived. I want them. They're Mine. Thanks"

LOL It's been 12 days. Why would I contact you regarding a problem if there is no problem? I will be contacting eBay instead about the address change although I suspect once again the seller gets f*cked.

Needless to say it's been a bad week for me. 4 Years on eBay, 2329 100% feedback and this is the first time my account has been in deficit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I have a question and need a quick answer!

I sold some cards on ebay last night and guess in my seller preferences or something I never updated my paypal, had my old deleted Paypal account set as default and two buyers paid to it before I noticed. How do I get those payments cancelled so I can get it sent to my correct Paypal account?

Page 162 of 282 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162163164165172212262 ... LastLast