Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 168 of 282 FirstFirst ... 68118158165166167168169170171178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2815

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Hi all

Not sure if this is the right page but buyer beware

Saw some case breaks going cheap on eBay.
    The seller has literally no rules on his description on how cards will be split, how fast he ships, what website he breaks on bla bla bla

So I asked him the questions and received NO response.
    Below is his feedback from some recent breaks.
    His only positive feedback was either as a buyer or someone who hit anything good on the video.

I have an interesting update for my experience with this user.

After reading this post and then seeing his recent feedback I opened a case against him for a transaction that ended on August 4th. After this seller pleaded his case he sends me a Tracking Number today. August 18th. The package was just accepted August 18th at 5:21pm. 2 weeks after the auction ended. So this means... he was never going to send the package in the first place until I opened a case. Let's see if there is even anything in the package once it arrives.

I will keep you updated. Literally one of the worst transaction experiences on eBay to date for me.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

Hot Pack discussion

Just ran across this listing for an MVP "Hot Pack"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111449077778...778%26_rdc%3D1

I know or have heard about a few ways of determining which packs have hits or inserts, but I don't believe you can predict a certain player.

My opinion, this is a reseal. Shame on the seller.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n7unleashed's Items on eBay

Check out his feedback, someone even states it was a reseal. Some packs even only had base in them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

read the description
    This pack is guaranteed to contain a SIDNEY CROSBY autograph card, parallel card, SP card, or base card

total rip off stay away

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kylefanbsb1963's Items on eBay

With the NEGATIVE comments being so severe, I am trying to figure out how he was able to get all those Positives?

Of course there are several Positive feedbacks left by the same buyers...

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Wouldn't touch a hot pack on eBay with a 10 foot pole. Usually a cheap dollar-bin GU or common YG. Totally not worth it.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Years ago I purchased 2 Hot Packs from SP Authentic Hockey. I got Rene Bourque and Eric Nystrom FW RCs. I got what was promised I guess lol.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't find an answer to this and I see it all the time. I want to trade a card that is for sale with no bids. Can I end/delete this auction without paying fees? The help page says that there are fees for doing so.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't find an answer to this and I see it all the time. I want to trade a card that is for sale with no bids. Can I end/delete this auction without paying fees? The help page says that there are fees for doing so.

Go to "My ebay" under "all selling", select the card in question (click the little box beside the listing), go to the bottom of the page, click "end", and then there's a confirmation page IIRC. No fees if there are no bids, same with if it is a BIN/BO listing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Go to "My ebay" under "all selling", select the card in question (click the little box beside the listing), go to the bottom of the page, click "end", and then there's a confirmation page IIRC. No fees if there are no bids, same with if it is a BIN/BO listing.

Thanks again!

Page 168 of 282 FirstFirst ... 68118158165166167168169170171178218268 ... LastLast