Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 190 of 282 FirstFirst ... 90140180187188189190191192193200240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok Thanks, I will go see COMC

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I guess I won this jersey way too cheaply. After posting on here that I needed a replacement jersey for Lightning games . I found a Stamkos one online with a bidding starting at .99 cents. I ended up winning it for 6.50 overall. Great price.

Won on 2/22
    Paid on 2/23
    Shipped on 3/2

Then I get this message today

"Hi bidder,i'm so sorry that,your order "Tampa Bay Lightning #91 Steven Stamkos Stitched Black Hockey Jersey 48" size 48 is out of stock,only have size 54,can you change to "Tampa Bay Lightning #4" "size 48" ?"

Already sent a message and refund request. Asking how something you've shipped is now being reported out of stock.

Ebay user is supposedly out of Aldergrove, BC, Canada.

User name is kekeyjohn

(little more research on his past sales shows it a knockoff likely)
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

good to know !

SCF Rewards
    Country

I posted a little blurb about it in the eBay issues thread.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...1#post13751259

Thanks for the help!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jbat999's Items on eBay

Need help from an ebayer in the US. Card ends in 3 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this buyer scubyimproved. He is interested in buying a high end card but his exuburance in his emails make me worried.

How can you check and see if they have had past ebay names?

Wayne
    Looking for D. Keon, T. Horton, P Henderson Leaf rookies

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

eBay is going to make it even tougher to be a small time seller.......

Got an email from them today, titled: eBay Community Member, Find out how the 2015 Spring Seller Update affects you‏

Well, the biggest effect?

• For sellers without an eBay Stores subscription, it’s still free to list.

• Sellers without a subscription will receive 20 free listings* per month, which can be used to create auction-style or fixed price listings.
      • For listings in the Collectibles categories, sellers will receive an additional 20 free auction-style listings* per month.
      • Sellers will be credited for the insertion fee on auction-style listings when that item sells†.
        • Media category items listed in the fixed price format will now have the same insertion fee as other category listings.

Which means a 60% reduction in the amount of listings I'll get, per month.

The last few months, they've had various promos on for free new listings. I've taken advantage of them, and listed all of my "new" stuff mid month, using the standard 100 free ones to relist unsold items.

For the last year (or so) what I've always tried to do, is keep the number of unsold items in my selling area to 75 or less. That would give me room to re-list everything at the start of the month, and still a bit of room to list new stuff as the month went on. If the end of the month hit and I still had free listings remaining, I'd re-list as many as I could without going over.

They are dropping the listing fees from 30 cents to 25 cents (that's a good thing) and same for BIN. Auctions that sell, you'll be credited with the fee too.... so they become free listings, so long as they sell. This MIGHT make things work okay, but it's hard to say for sure if your listing will actually be sold.

Really not happy about this. 40 free, instead of 100, it's a HUGE drop.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

eBay is going to make it even tougher to be a small time seller.......

Got an email from them today, titled: eBay Community Member, Find out how the 2015 Spring Seller Update affects you‏

Well, the biggest effect?

• For sellers without an eBay Stores subscription, it’s still free to list.
      • Sellers without a subscription will receive 20 free listings* per month, which can be used to create auction-style or fixed price listings.
      • For listings in the Collectibles categories, sellers will receive an additional 20 free auction-style listings* per month.
      • Sellers will be credited for the insertion fee on auction-style listings when that item sells†.
        • Media category items listed in the fixed price format will now have the same insertion fee as other category listings.

Which means a 60% reduction in the amount of listings I'll get, per month.

The last few months, they've had various promos on for free new listings. I've taken advantage of them, and listed all of my "new" stuff mid month, using the standard 100 free ones to relist unsold items.

For the last year (or so) what I've always tried to do, is keep the number of unsold items in my selling area to 75 or less. That would give me room to re-list everything at the start of the month, and still a bit of room to list new stuff as the month went on. If the end of the month hit and I still had free listings remaining, I'd re-list as many as I could without going over.

They are dropping the listing fees from 30 cents to 25 cents (that's a good thing) and same for BIN. Auctions that sell, you'll be credited with the fee too.... so they become free listings, so long as they sell. This MIGHT make things work okay, but it's hard to say for sure if your listing will actually be sold.

Really not happy about this. 40 free, instead of 100, it's a HUGE drop.

Ill buy less stuff now with the intention of flipping it now after reading this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

So, does this mean in the "collectibles" section, you get 40 free listings per month, with 20 allowed to be BIN option?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yes.

Right now you get 50 free (have to be auctions) and 50 free collectibles (have to be auctions) - which means 100 free auctions in collectibles, if that's what you're dealing in.

They're switching it to 20 & 20.... but the first 20 "any category" auctions, can also be Fixed priced (BINs).

So, does this mean in the "collectibles" section, you get 40 free listings per month, with 20 allowed to be BIN option?

Page 190 of 282 FirstFirst ... 90140180187188189190191192193200240 ... LastLast