Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 192 of 282 FirstFirst ... 92142182189190191192193194195202242 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2815

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Yeah hard to pull a quick one though on ebay, paypal will get em lol
    Id wait it out a little longer for sure!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah, that's good advice.

If I buy something on eBay, it's because I want it.... so if I have to wait 4 weeks to have it show up, so be it. If it takes you 3 weeks to ship something, when it took me a few hours to get payment to you, I can address that with stars.

Yeah hard to pull a quick one though on ebay, paypal will get em lol
    Id wait it out a little longer for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is something I really want. And, the fact he is responding to my messages makes me lean more towards him being a little disorganized rather than trying to pull a fast one. I did end up messaging him back though and politely said if he is unable to give a status update soon I would have to request a refund.

What is his username? I have a similar issue. Bought a couple cards March 6th, a week later still not shipped. I emailed the guy, and he said he was sick. That is an okay excuse for a day or two, but sick or not it doesn't take a lot of physical strength to package something and drop it in a mailbox.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I don't know about that... I had viral pneumonia recently and was bed ridden for many days. I was so sick I had a drink less than 2 feet away and I couldn't even muster the will to reach out and grab it. But still.. some people have excuses any given month and yes that is what the stars are for on eBay and this is why we give feedback.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't know about that... I had viral pneumonia recently and was bed ridden for many days. I was so sick I had a drink less than 2 feet away and I couldn't even muster the will to reach out and grab it. But still.. some people have excuses any given month and yes that is what the stars are for on eBay and this is why we give feedback.

Agreed . When i am sick the last thing on my mind is getting someone's package out. In fact if you are sick, please dont package up my purchase please wait until you are better. I dont want your germs or sickness sent to me.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

What is his username? I have a similar issue. Bought a couple cards March 6th, a week later still not shipped. I emailed the guy, and he said he was sick. That is an okay excuse for a day or two, but sick or not it doesn't take a lot of physical strength to package something and drop it in a mailbox.

PM sent.

The guy doesn't seem interested in responding. I don't have much faith in this one. It's a card I want, but I can always find another one. I'm betting he didn't get enough for it on auction, or changed his mind about selling it, or something. Maybe hoping I'll hold out too long to request a refund? Dunno.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Summary of my last bad experience on ebay,

non-paying buyers: migue-hudo, irish-pride, sinyus0

and finally,

shill bidding? have a look to his last sales...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/13-14-PANINI-...item3cf6185ceb

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mholt49's Items on eBay

Damn and I was gunna bid on this Card

Summary of my last bad experience on ebay,

non-paying buyers: migue-hudo, irish-pride, sinyus0

and finally,

shill bidding? have a look to his last sales...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/13-14-PANINI-PRIME-DUALS-NATHAN-MACKINNON-GABRIEL-LANDESKOG-50-/261826829547?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_210&hash=item3cf6 185ceb

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I did...and i won :p

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I have fallen into a bit of an odd situation and would like some input. I posted last week about a card that had yet to show up. Well, it never came, the seller stopped responding to my messages and I got my refund. Here's the weird part of my story...that's the second seller to try and stiff me within a month. A couple of weeks earlier I bought from a seller with 0 feedback (yeah, I know, but everyone has to start somewhere, right?) and that item never showed. Seller never once responded to a message, so refund received. At first I thought maybe my mailman was ripping me off, but everything else arrived. I was just out the cards from one seller who never responded to a message, and the one who kept giving me lame excuses and a real runaround. So I've eliminated that possibility.

Here's my problem. I left a negative to the first guy who never sent or bothered to communicate with me. Now, I'm left with not wanting to neg the second guy because it could hurt MY ability to buy. A seller could look at my "feedback left for others" and see 2 negs with "item not received" in one month and think I'M the rip-off artist. But the second seller really should be accountable for it. Thoughts?

Page 192 of 282 FirstFirst ... 92142182189190191192193194195202242 ... LastLast