Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 19 of 282 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969119 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See th1ckasabr1ck's Items on eBay

This one I have must be worth at least $50 then, right??? =)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

What the...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

Question for people who sell large quantities on eBay or via eBay stores

How much does it run you to do this?

I don't need you to be real specific about your profit margins or anything, but I am just trying to get an idea of what kind of cost it runs you if you do 50 listings, 100 listings, etc.. per month and what the most efficient way to do it is (eBay store or single listings, etc..)

I've sold some singles both hockey and CCG in the past, and it took me a while to even get 2 or 3 listings going. I assume it becomes faster once you get into it and start using some templates, but to do a lot of listings seems like it would take a LOT of time, and if I need to sell like, $100 a month or something to make any kind of reasonable income I don't know if it would be worth the effort.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikeymins's Items on eBay

Hey

I usually have from 500-1000 listings up at a time. I can usually list atleast 20 items in an hour once you get used to it. I do have a store that runs me $50/month. Once you have the listings in it always seems to cover my cost plus profit. Of course the higher the number of listings the more sales I make.

The bigger issue I find is that once you have a store up and running is keeping up with the packaging. You can have sales any day, and lots of days multiple sales. On occasion I don't want to pack or don't have time to package as I have 3 children, but customers don't really care about that.

As a whole I have found it a good experience and also a great source of secondary income. As long as you are willing to put in the initial time to build up your listings you will reap the rewards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dude0100's Items on eBay

A bad seller to add to the list: 87penzer

Sends a Limited Monikers card in a PWE AND charges me $4 for it (we are both in Canada). Of course the envelope arrives all chewed up in a Canada Post baggie and the card has two creases. Class act.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why sell cards on Ebay if you don't know how to ship ?

So i've been onEbay for over 10 years. I have a modest amount of feedback with nearly 600. EVERY problem i've had with either shipping or receiving cards has had to do with the same province. Now while i have had lots of dealings that went well with 'that province' the ONLY problems i've had, have been from there. In 10 freakin years! It blows my mind.

I am trying to do the 65-66 Topps set PSA 8 or better. I've been buying some raw cards that look the part to send in for grading, this was going to be one of them. I bought it for 61$ and was charged 12$ shipping! It arrives today in a friggin 8x11 bubble envelope inside there another thin envelope (7x9 i think), in that the card in a top loader with no tape or team bag sealing it. it had slid out in its travels and this is the result.

I pm'd him and he wanted pics for insurance purposes on his end. If anyone wants the Ebay ID i'll PM it as i think posting it in the form outright is frowned upon.

So infuriating

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

PM me the handle. That is ridiculous!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

its almost as if they dont care anymore cause its not their card since you bought it. i received similar package today, mind boggeling. one card was in a toploader (not taped) and 3 other cards were in sleeves taped to the outside of the toploader. with so much tape i damaged one trying to extricate it.also one card was in a sleeve but loose in the envelope. also these were all sent in a regular white envelope that had been ripped from top to bottom and canada post had placed it all in a plastic " i'm sorry" bag. i couldnt believe all the cards were in the bag and not destroyed. when i emailed the ebay seller he explained that he wasnt making a profit on the deal, and that i did get the cards okay oh yeah and "sorry".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Pm me his user name

Page 19 of 282 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969119 ... LastLast