Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 232 of 282 FirstFirst ... 132182222229230231232233234235242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also if for some reason the card doesn't ever pop up on COMC but there is a tracking number would I be screwed if I tried getting a refund through e-Bay?

I've had a couple of buyers claim that a card wasn't received, despite the USPS website saying otherwise. In that case, I asked the buyer to open a claim and we followed the process. In the end, Paypal refunded them but I didn't lose my money.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

In the past 2 months ive made 13 sales but only received feedback on 4 of them even with sending a message to leave feedback please. Anyone else seeing a similar trend.

Went looking through feeback one of the people yet to leave something. I noticed they have received 48 positive feedbacks over the past month. How many feedbacks have they left in the same time frame?

1. Yep just one feed back left in the past month.

In fact it's the only that they have left in the past year according to their ebay feedbacks left for other page.

They have left 1 in the past yr, compared to the 242 they have received.

No way that's right?
    Last edited by Crosby 87; 05-16-2016 at 07:32 PM.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

My feedback is 10,547 right now. I have left over 22,000 feedback though. So I have received less than half of the feedback That I have left. Nothing you can do about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My feedback is 10,547 right now. I have left over 22,000 feedback though. So I have received less than half of the feedback That I have left. Nothing you can do about it.

I left you a bunch last week, so hopefully that helped your percentage.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Yes it did Craig, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Does it really matter if you get more feedback, after you have a 100 or 200 feedback that are all positive?

I don't even look to see if people leave me feedback anymore, aside from the quick glance to check for any neutrals or negs.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I've had a couple of buyers claim that a card wasn't received, despite the USPS website saying otherwise. In that case, I asked the buyer to open a claim and we followed the process. In the end, Paypal refunded them but I didn't lose my money.

Interesting that you mention this--a card I purchased from the US had its tracking status updated yesterday to "delivered" but the envelope/card was not in my mailbox. I'm going to give it until Friday and if it hasn't shown up I will have to contact the seller.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Interesting that you mention this--a card I purchased from the US had its tracking status updated yesterday to "delivered" but the envelope/card was not in my mailbox. I'm going to give it until Friday and if it hasn't shown up I will have to contact the seller.

I've had this happen before too. In my case, it arrived the very next day.

I don't know exactly how the final delivery process works, but maybe they (the mail deliverer) updated the delivery info and such before going out to deliver, got held up and couldn't make his/her final mail run of the day to that area and had to call it a day?

Anyways, I would worry. I'm sure it will be here by Friday. :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Here's something I haven't run across before on eBay, although I usually pay same or next day on wins, so maybe I just don't get exposed to it: Seller has automatic settings to open an NPB case after only three days - not a payment reminder, but an actual CASE. Since I had only won one item from the seller and was bidding on several other items from the seller ending three days later, I waited to pay the invoice, only to get socked with an NPB case being opened on the original win! I didn't win any of the latter auctions, so I just went ahead and paid the original and the case is now closed. However, I found this pretty irritating and unnecessary. I messaged the seller but only got a response of "sorry, this is how I do it".

Questions for the board:

1) Should I be at all offended by the unfriendly nature of a seller automatically opening NPB cases after only 3 days? Or is that pretty common and I just haven't seen it?
    2) Do any of you engage in this practice when you sell? Again, this is different from the "payment reminder" and was an actual case opening.
    3) Should my feedback reflect my displeasure - and to what extent, if any?

Regardless, I won't be bidding on any more items from this seller (tigermom**), as there are plenty of others from whom to buy.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Here's something I haven't run across before on eBay, although I usually pay same or next day on wins, so maybe I just don't get exposed to it: Seller has automatic settings to open an NPB case after only three days - not a payment reminder, but an actual CASE. Since I had only won one item from the seller and was bidding on several other items from the seller ending three days later, I waited to pay the invoice, only to get socked with an NPB case being opened on the original win! I didn't win any of the latter auctions, so I just went ahead and paid the original and the case is now closed. However, I found this pretty irritating and unnecessary. I messaged the seller but only got a response of "sorry, this is how I do it".

Questions for the board:

1) Should I be at all offended by the unfriendly nature of a seller automatically opening NPB cases after only 3 days? Or is that pretty common and I just haven't seen it?
    2) Do any of you engage in this practice when you sell? Again, this is different from the "payment reminder" and was an actual case opening.

Regardless, I won't be bidding on any more items from this seller (tigermom**), as there are plenty of others from whom to buy.

Questions for the board:

IMO: No, No, No.

There are enough deadbeats out there, that I understand why some sellers resort to that (I don't sell enough on eBay to bother, I don't think I would).

I wouldn't be offended, and I wouldn't let it affect feedback in anyway - unless it actually created a problem for you. If the NPB prevented you from bidding on the other auctions, that would be different though.

Page 232 of 282 FirstFirst ... 132182222229230231232233234235242 ... LastLast