Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 238 of 282 FirstFirst ... 138188228235236237238239240241248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country

New seller - bg_auctions69

Won this auction for less than what they thought it would go for - http://www.ebay.ca/itm/162166579776

Shipping was set to $17. Description says, if the auction is under $50, it is $2.99 shipping, otherwise it is $16.99.

Won the auction for less than $30. Asked for a corrected invoice and they responded saying they will send it. 3 days later, no invoice, ask them again. No response.

1 week after the auction end date, I call ebay, they said the only thing they can do is send the seller a message to send me a corrected invoice.

still no invoice the next day. I really wanted the card so I decided to pay for it with the more expensive shipping.

I get the card this past week, they didn't send it tracked/insured as described in the shipping details. I open a case, and ask for the shipping difference. No response, I call ebay, and they said there is nothing they can do.

I left them negative feedback, first time I have ever left negative feedback for anybody. I usually put up with a lot as well but the poor communication really did it this time for me.

Now I wonder if they will retaliate by buying stuff from my store. I really should have a separate accounts for buying/selling
    Last edited by atruong317; 09-15-2016 at 12:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Do what you wish with this info , but two new members of my blocked list .

First Up this guy that has been around long enough to know better leaves me negative feedback not even two weeks after his item is shipped saying he hasn't received it

ebay ID : hasker29

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOt hers&userid=hasker29&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&searchInterval=30&mPg=113&page =2

Second Up we have this buyer who made an offer , did not pay . So I leave him false positive feedback saying he didn't pay and he goes reporting me to ebay for inappropriate feedback .

ebay ID : busportscards

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=busportscards&f tab=AllFeedback&urlstack=5508%7CPeriod_Last122Days %7Ccurrentpage_SCSold%7C&transactionid=83077392102 2&itemid=351763319572

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Here's one you might want to block

Member id mirag_brad

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...rchInterval=30

Nasty to deal with, and apparently doesn't pay according to some of the feedback comments.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allenhawks's Items on eBay

This is a different situation that i couldn't find my answer on Ebay.... hope one of you would have an answer,
    I won an auction and paid right away. I didn't get the card in what i thought was a reasonable time, and contacted the seller as he had not marked it as "shipped" He replied very quickly he sent it 72 hours after my payment. No problem i thought, just a few more days. He is in Canada too by the way. I waited till oct 14, still nothing. I contacted him again asking for any more info (maybe packet it, forgot to mail it?) He replied quickly the same answer 72 hours. Then he refunded my payment, I hadn't asked for 1 i was willing to wait a few more days as well.
    Fast forward to today....I got home this evening and there is a knock at my door. It's one of the local neighbors. She says this envelope was in our mail box. It is the card. Thing is her and hubby were out of town for 3 weeks and there was no one checking thier mail. We have those community mailboxes and i guess post office guy wasn't paying attention.
    So I want to "refund the refund" if possible. I want the guy to get his payment. This was not his fault. On Ebay it says my case is closed. Apparently they were involved somehow,
    So what would be the easiest way to get this seller his payment back to him? Of course there are no email addresses i can contact him at,
    Any thoughts you guys have would be great.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

You could trace it back through your PayPal payment and refund, his email addy should be in there, no?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See allenhawks's Items on eBay

Sluggo, thanks for the suggestion, never thought of it. It worked great, sent him his money and advised him on Ebay. All is good.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Recently sold a printing plate in perfect condition and it was delivered yesterday.

Received this response "Hey I received the card today. The card is badly damaged along the back of the plate there is a large bend mark that shows the card has been folded."

So printing plate now can bend in half without breaking in two?
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

So printing plate now can bend in half without breaking in two?

Sorry, but yes, yes it can. This is the best I could make this plate look after working on it..........

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Kesler Looks fine on my end but interesting if the plates are flexible

Page 238 of 282 FirstFirst ... 138188228235236237238239240241248 ... LastLast