Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 240 of 282 FirstFirst ... 140190230237238239240241242243250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

yes, ALWAYS get a printed label from the post office, and get them to hand cancel it as well (date stamp). I used to work at a PO, this shows the mail man someone from Canada Post has accepted the letter and it will get pushed through. Also, write on the package in a noticeable place "PAPER PRODUCT ONLY"

I don't go to the post office everytime I mail something, I would be there all the time! I just drop it in the mailbox. I have done thousands of transactions, this has happened to me about 5-6 times but 3 in the last month.
    I collect game used and autographed cards of Beliveau, Lafleur and Maurice Richard. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

So...that happened...my perfect ebay's feedback is gone.

Please block this guy: stamkos5866

He complained that the card was damaged. He wasn't able to send me any pictures of the damage and he stopped answering my emails....

Maybe i should stop selling on ebay...

SCF Rewards
    Country

He complained that the card was damaged. He wasn't able to send me any pictures of the damage and he stopped answering my emails....

call eBay and get the feedback retracted. They should be able to since the buyer didn't let you rectify the situation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok thanks for the advice, i will try

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

did you refuse their request to return the card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I told him i can send him partial refund or pay for return if he sent me a picture of the damage and he always had good reasons not to send scans. Two weeks passed and he stopped answering my emails

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

I've had just a couple of nasty exchanges in the 10+ years I've been selling on eBay. Keep copies of all your communications with the buyer. If you have clear evidence that the buyer is intentionally trying to deceive you, you can report them to eBay. eBay is pretty much set up to protect the buyer first but if you have clear evidence in the eBay messages between you and the buyer, you may not only get any negative feedback scrubbed, the buyer may even get in hot water and lose their buying privileges. If he's run this scam with other sellers and has been reported already, it's in your favor. Keep communicating with him, be polite to a fault, and save all your messages. You'll be fine. I've had a couple of nasty feedback messages scrubbed and I even got $250 back from a buyer that scammed me in a "item not as described" return.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

It would seem he's either new or has multiple accounts where he has done this before. It would be enough for one to think selling on ebay just isn't worth the hassle.

I quit it a couple years ago because of all the non payers, and the goofballs that lurk out there hiding and snagging your cards, and threatening feedback retribution if you don't refund their money(I had this a couple of times, but did get ebay involved). I just started again, but only selling my Upper Deck CFL cards instead. So far a way more courteous clientele has emerged, and they all pay instantly.... and way more than what I'd get for Hockey cards! I think that's what I'll only be using ebay for. Canadian Football. That's where the good buyers are... and the money!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well here's a doozy courtesty of Cards2Collectibles aka Buckaruauctionsonline aka Crap2Cash Consignment in Alberta (this is all listed in ebay and paypal so the assumption is there is no private info).

The guy sold me a card last month and when I asked to clarify details about tax (he did not mention a tax charge in his listing) he "got fed up" and cancelled the item, which I very much wanted. I wrote him and told him that is grounds to leave negative feedback and his repsponse was basically "I don't care".
    So, I went ahead and left the feedback. That's when he started sending the threats - watch your back and I'm calling my lawyer type stuff.
    Today, about a month later, he uses a secondary account (I blocked cards2collectibles) Buckaruauctionsonline (they mention this account on their cards2collectibles feedback page) to buy a small item, most likely in hopes of leaving me a negative feedback.
    I called ebay and they cancelled the item, but I am still vulnerable to the feedback, which they claim they will remove, if they leave it.
    Human beings are nasty, spiteful things. If anyone is in Alberta doing some shopping tell this maniac I said hey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WARNING FRAUD EBAY USER:

mbpark431-5

This guy is a fraud and a scammer. The guy goes by Michael Brian but his real name is Jason Croteau and he lives in Kentville, NS!!!

Watch out guys and beware I would strongly recommend blocking this guy as a buyer and seller.

Page 240 of 282 FirstFirst ... 140190230237238239240241242243250 ... LastLast