Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 25 of 282 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575125 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

No its the number that they scan on the customs declaration form they make us fill out. If you type in the number on the USPS site after they scan it in it "confirms" that the shipment has been made.

I also have the original receipt. Either way its not like I promised tracking in the original auction.

Ok then, wouldn't the confirmation number be proof enough for eBay that you shipped it then? Doesn't this guy have to open a case against you before he can post negative feedback that you could get overturned if he didn't file that case?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (50) HI
    Country

Ok then, wouldn't the confirmation number be proof enough for eBay that you shipped it then? Doesn't this guy have to open a case against you before he can post negative feedback that you could get overturned if he didn't file that case?

This is what I am asking I guess. Do they have to successfully win a dispute to leave negative feedback ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well if they don't as least open a dispute, you can dispute the feedback they leave you :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (50) HI
    Country

I am just going to give this guy his $15 and not sell to canadians

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am just going to give this guy his $15 and not sell to canadians

Ouch! Ya sold to ME!! Don't write us allllllll offffffff.............................

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

The last month or so i have been charged higher shipping when buying.
    I know the shipping gone up so thats ok.
    The strange thing is on the packages i get it have been postmarked with 4.36-4.63$ but i have paid from 6.50-8.00$ in shipping?.
    Are sellers trying to take advantage of the new rates or am i missing something here.
    Its just a couple of bucks but when it happens often it adds up.
    Should i mail the sellers asking why they charge me 2-3$ moore?

It's a shipping and handling charge. The actual cost of shipping is one factor but there's also the accessory costs of top loaders/team bags/bubble mailer/tape/time to put together package/time to take it to the post office/etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

It's a shipping and handling charge. The actual cost of shipping is one factor but there's also the accessory costs of top loaders/team bags/bubble mailer/tape/time to put together package/time to take it to the post office/etc.

+1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

+2 I agree with what you're saying, but on eBay handling has to be discounted to $0-$1 if you don't want to run the risk of a low DSR. People don't seem to care... I spend about 8 hrs/week putting together packages for people. LOL $0/hr is great....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sortguld's Items on eBay

+2 I agree with what you're saying, but on eBay handling has to be discounted to $0-$1 if you don't want to run the risk of a low DSR. People don't seem to care... I spend about 8 hrs/week putting together packages for people. LOL $0/hr is great....

Ok.
    Maybe i was a bit unclear;).
    I understand the handling and packaging as i do it myself when selling.
    Example 1 year ago i paid 4$ in shipping and when the package arrived it said around 3.70$ on the package.
    Now i pay 6.50-8.00$ in shipping and it says 4.36$ on the package.
    Has the handling and toploaders gone up?
    As i stated earlier i dont mind paying for my pc cards just trying to understand.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The way I look at it, when I'm buying the card costs the price plus the shipping. If I'm not willing to pay $10 for the card itself, I'm not willing to pay $6+$4s/h either. If I buy that card, in my mind, I paid $10. If the shipping puts a card over the price I'm willing to pay, I move on. The only time I pay attention to the actual shipping cost is if it's damaged, like the slabbed card in a pwe (slab cracked, card fine). If my card gets to me safe, I got what I was paying for, so why bother quibbling over a buck on shipping.

Page 25 of 282 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575125 ... LastLast