Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 282 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

ebay ID: bobbynig travisbickle54321

These two idiots (perhaps the same guy) bid up almost a thousand dollars worth of items today and obviously have no intention of paying - if the feedback is any indication.

All fake/shill/troll bids basically. Costing me time, energy, and probably some money.

Anyone else having this problem? Any tips on how to protect my auctions and proceed forward? This crap kills the hobby!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Not so much a major issue but one of my PC players being in Germany and the auctions not showing up on the US site.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Not so much a major issue but one of my PC players being in Germany and the auctions not showing up on the US site.

that would be the sellers issue for not listing on the us site , not ebays fault , if i understand what you are saying correctly

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Philadelphia Eagles Toronto Blue Jays
    See maritimesportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Stupid ebayer Need Help!

I sold a Card on ebay for $55 and the buyer paid 3 days later (Yesterday). He then opens a case against me that same day He lives in the US! I have till the 8th to respond. My question is would I be able to ship it tomorrow with Delivery Confirmation and wait till around the 7th and respond on paypal to the option of: I can provide proof that the item was shipped through an approved shipper to the address on the Transaction Details page. Just plugging in the tracking number and winning the case.

This buyer did not contact me either so Id like to stick it to him! If you guys think it wont work then I wont do it but what do you think?

His ID is fcthetruth

UPDATE: recieved this from paypal

This payment has been selected for review and we have opened an investigation.
    We have determined that this payment was not authorized by the PayPal account holder.
    We have placed a temporary hold on the funds until the investigation is complete.
    Please provide some additional information about this transaction.
    Response deadline: Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by theboxbreaker96; 01-02-2013 at 09:30 PM.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

have a look at his eBay User name.

I'd have put a stop to the sale once I read that.

Call eBay and get a SUPERVISOR, insist on it. Do not talk to any C/S flunky. Explain that they opened a case the day after they paid and make sure you get some satisfaction.

The buyer is not your biggest problem now, eBay is.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I wonder if that's face the truth or f...never mind, seems to be the latter.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Hey Centrehice Thanks for the respone! I just recieved the message above from paypal. This is the first time this has ever happened.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like his mom didn't know he used her acct to pay for something and then put a stop to it once she recieved notification. It has happened to me before.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Important information for every ebay seller...

I recently have some issues with this buyer: paulobianchi1972

I was his first ebay transaction and surprise...he never received the card. Not a big deal, 40$ SV card.

We filled out an ebay claim. (still in process)

Here is the card: 11-12 The cup Honorable numbers of Ryan Gezlaf 07/15

please LMK if you see it.

http://www.cafr.ebay.ca/itm/32103091...84.m1561.l2649

Page 2 of 282 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast